1) Stuck

Chistien's POV

“bye mom I'll see you in a few weeks. Love you” I tell my mother good bye as I hear out the door holding my bags with her in pursuit.

My mother helped me put all my bags in the trunk of the cab. She pulls me into her embrace, I hug her back. She looks me in the eyes and sheds a tear. She leaves the cab without a word heading back inside. I open the cab door and get in shutting it behind me.

“Train station” I tell the driver as I sit back in my seat relaxing, he nods and we take off.

Im going to see my boyfriend in Rockdale. I'll be there a few weeks so my mother made me pack a lot of clothes and gave me some money along with the money I had saved up.

I'm lucky she's one of those nice mothers. My dad is never around. He has buisness trips and shit like that. He'll never notice I'm gone so I didn't mention it to him. He comes home once every 5 months if that. I'm sure he's cheating on my mother but I just haven't had proof yet. Hmmm. I have to get that proof.

“hey lady! You gonna get out and pay me?! Were here!” the cab driver yelled back annoyed
“I don't like the attitude. Here.” I told him throwing half the money in his face after I got out the other half on the sidewalk as I grabbed my bags and walked into the train station.

I'm so tired of people. I've really got to get some friends or something. Being in my room all day just isn't cutting it anymore. I sigh, walking up to the ticket guy.

“hello ma'am. Where do you wanna go?” he kindly asked.
At least he was kind. I thought to myself
“Rockdale” I told him digging some money out to pay him for the ticket
“ma'am, I'm suppose to inform you that the train tends to brake down in Lightston. If it dies you'll have to find a way out from there or just stay we can't help u get out of there.” he informs me.
“dude just ride the train to get out of Lightston. I'll pay for another train to get out of there if I have to. How much is it already?” I snap.
“I uh.... I-it's... $17.34 ma'am.” he stuttered nervously like he wanted to say something else but was too scared or something.

Oh well that's his lost. I ain't gonna deal with it. Doesn't take this long to get a train ticket dude. Come on

I slap $18 on the counter and right as I walk away he grabs my arm.

“I'm sorry if there's any unconviences ma'am. Keep the money I got it. Heres the ticket and u might not be able to get out of Lightston.” he whispers handing me back the money and a ticket.

I stuff both away after shrug and start walking to the train.

I swear this dude is on drugs or something man. Everyone is acting weird today.

I knew where it was already I stoop around here a lot when I'm bored. Which happens quite often, as I have no friends. Gives me something to do at least.

I stuff my hands back in my pockets after boarding the train and falling asleep as soon as I got comfortable enough in my seat.
~~~~
Dream
“ALICE!?” I yelled into the darkness.

She's my baby sister I can't let her get hurt! She was my responsibility and I blew it!

I ran around in the darkness trying to find her. She means everything to me.

“ALICE IM SORRY. IT'S DANGEROUS OUT HERE COME ON!” I yelled again running in a different direction getting more worried

What did I do wrong? Poor Alice is going to get killed out here. I can't let that happen!

Suddenly I hear a high pitched scream.

Holy shit that must be Alice! I'm so sorry Alice! I didn't mean it!

“ALICE!!!” I cry out loud to her again recognizing that scream as her's

I should have known better! She's sensitive! This is all my fault! She's going to die out here alone!

Before I can react I see a hooded black figure running towards me and I see black

“lady!” I hear someone yell in the darkness.

Wait what??
~~~~
The train driver is shaking me trying to get me to wake up. I see him sigh a relief after I jump out of my sleep eyes wide. I stare at him confused.

“Ma'am the train broke down in Lightston. I was afraid you died because I had to hit the brakes so hard. Ma'am... You're stuck here.” he told me glad I was living.
“No I'm not, I can get another train out of here. Not that hard.” I tell him standing up grabbing my bags starting to walk away.
I can't believe everyone today. At least Rufus is here. I'll stay at his until I can get out of here. I'll call mom and Jayden as soon as I can letting them know of my situation. Yea that's a good plan I thought zoning out
“No ma'am. You don't understand. There's no train, bus, or car that will take you out of here. You're stuck here.” he tells me stopping me.
“I hate liars.” I mumble as I push past him.

I walk to the closest restaurant I see and call Rufus who lives here in this city.

Im glad at least someone I know is here... I thought sighing and dialing Rufus putting the phone to my ear.

It rings twice before he picks up.

“uh... Hey sis. You okay? How and why are you calling me?” he answered the phone confused.
“Ru, I'm in Lightston. The train broke down. Can you pick me up? I'm at a red and yellow restaurant near some train tracks.” I ask him
“uh... Yea sure I'll be there in five.” he tells me and hangs up.
I better go ask the train dude if there really is no way out. He must know at least some way. I can't stay here forever. He must know. I thought walking out of the restaurant and to the train tracks.

There's no train... What the fuck is going on? I'm going to go look around. The train can't of just left. It was broke down. Couldn't move.

I start wondering near the tracks a bit, but not too far.

There's not a train in sight! What the literal fuck? There has got to be. A big train can't just disapear into thin air. Or can it? No! It can't! Stop thinking like that!

I smack myself and walked back down to the restaurant to find Rufus looking at me impatient.

“Ru, there's no train!” I tell him.
“duh. Come on.” he said in a matter of fact tone pulling me to his car.
“but Ru, the train was just here. It can't just disapear!” I say back confused but started walking with him.
“yes it can. Get in.” he says getting into the driver's side.

I shake my head and walk to the passenger's side and get in. Rufus already has the radio on. As soon as I get in he pulls out and starts driving. We don't speak to each other or even look in the same direction. What's his deal?

“SLIME ATTACK!” He suddenly yells laughing, throwing a wet sorta sticky substance at my face.
That's more like him. I thought to myself laughing, glad he's back.
“AGH! RU!” I yelled at him throwing it off me and to the floor.

He was just laughing with his door open parked in a driveway. He starts getting out as I remember my bags! We left them at the restaurant! Holy crap how could I forget!!

“Ru my bags! They're still at the restaurant!” I yell getting out and rushing in front of him grabbing his shoulders.

He pushed me off him and started going inside like as if I was crazy or something. What the hell is up with him?!

“RU!” I yelled frustrated with him.

I threw a rock at his back. He rubbed his back and turned around as if it didn't faze him at all. Also weird..

“They're already upstairs in the first bedroom to the left Chris. Come on I'll introduce you to my friends. But you're all slimey” he said sticking his tounge out going inside.

I chased him down. Someone grabbed my wrists and I turned around and saw...

Thanks for reading! 😘 don't forget to comment vote and follow. Hope y'all enjoyed! 😊☺