A New Journey

Natsuki ran to the bird. The bird used its claws but she dodged it, then she jumped and used one of her hands to grab one leg, the demon tried to free itself but Natsuki kept holding in it no matter what. "NATSUKI!!!!!" someone yelled her name, she looked down and saw Inuyasha with the others. "INUYASHA!!!!" she yelled happily but she quickly returned her gaze to the bird and the knife. She stabbed it between the torso and the wing making it feel a deep pain but for how rudely it moved, accidentally, it provoked Natsuki to leave the wing and fall.

 She stabbed it between the torso and the wing making it feel a deep pain but for how rudely it moved, accidentally, it provoked Natsuki to leave the wing and fall

Inuyasha's POV

"Oh no NATSUKI!!!!" I screamed and ran, luckily, I got her right in my arms. "You okay Natsuki?" I asked. "Yeah I'm ok... that was close" she laughed and looked to this dude Koga who was fighting now with the bird by himself. "I have to help him!" she tried to walk to the mountain but I stopped her. "No Natsuki you will get hurt!!!" I said to her. "Listen, that bird have fragments of the pearl, and you want them right? I will go and kill that bird" since there was no choice, I had to help her but she stopped me. "No Inuyasha, I am the one that should help him, so I'll go by myself" she will never stop insisting until I let her go alone, at the end, I agreed. "Ok but if something happens to you, I will kill that stupid wolf by myself!!". "Sure you will" she giggled and left.

Normal POV

Natsuki for the deepest of her heart, called Kazuko to help her, she needed her help after all.

She transformed into Kazuko, but in that short time, Koga did see how she transformed into the half-demon priestess, he was surprised

She transformed into Kazuko, but in that short time, Koga did see how she transformed into the half-demon priestess, he was surprised. "She...She is the wolf girl? A human transformed into a half-demon wolf?" he was so confused with his eyes staring at Kazuko, Kazuko was looking at him with a sad look but now, that wasn't the biggest issue.

Later, the bird hurt him, while Kazuko and Inuyasha climbed to the top of the mountain to help. "Inuyasha, try to attract the bird while I get Koga out of there" he doubted about the plan but then nodded. He was now fighting against the bird while Kazuko was going where Koga was. "Koga!!" she said running to him. "Eh? Wolf girl?" he said. "Let's go Koga, you're injured" she helped him get up and called Sango to get them down. "INUYASHA!!!" she screamed, he attacked the bird with his sword destroying it and taking the two fragments. "Looks like this bird really had fragments after all..." she said walking to him. "Yeah it does" Kazuko turned into Natsuki again and smiled. "I'm glad you came Inuyasha, I'm pretty sure Kazuko is happy too!". he blushed after hearing the comment.

"You!!!" Koga screamed in pain, she turned around. "You are that girl?!?! How... How can you transform into a wolf?!?!" he demanded. "You have to calm down and rest, you are hurt!!" she ignored his question. "No no!!! Just explain me what the hell just happened!!!" he yelled again. "At least you could say thanks!!! Inuyasha just saved your life!!".

"Why should I? I didn't wanted his help" he said. "You should be, you are weak and now injured, you could be dead if I haven't come" Inuyasha said. "I should say thanks to the girl who truly saved me" he took Natsuki's hands making her blush. "Thank you dear Natsuki, for you, we could destroy it" still blushing for the contact but Inuyasha came and separated them.

"Do

"Do. Not. Ever. Touch. Her. Again..." he stared at him. Natsuki just laughed awkwardly 'cause she didn't know what was happening (so innocent~), she putted a bandage in his arm while telling him the story of how she was a demon. "You are an amazing woman dear Natsuki" he said, Natsuki blushed.

Koga got up and said: "Ok! I'll already decide!!!"

"From now on, you will be my girlfriend!!" he put his arm around her shoulder, Natsuki was in shocked

"WWWHHHHAAAAATTTTT??!?!?!?" Inuyasha said open-mouthed and then pulled her arm but her other arm was grabbed by Koga. "YOU CAN'T JUST SAY SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" Inuyasha yelled. "I WILL BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE!!!!!" he responded, both were pulling side to side and Natsuki started to feel dizzy.

At the end, Koga left with his friends and Natsuki did the same with Inuyasha.

Inuyasha and the group were walking continuing with their journey to find the other fragments, Miroku said that there's people saying that a bear grew thanks for the fragment and that they have to find it. "Inuyasha you ok?" Miroku asked. "Of course I'm not, I don't understand why we have to follow a bear, I prefer find a stinky wolf" he said. "He's talking about Koga..." Natsuki thought and turned her eyes to Kagome who looked a little bit sad. "Kagome, are you ok?" she asked. "Eh? Yeah Natsuki I'm ok" she answered. "Are you sure? You look sad, tell me what's wrong?" she insisted. "It's nothing I just feel bad for Koga being injured" she lied. "Oh he will be okay Kagome, remember that Kazuko is a priestess so she helped me treat him".

Kagome's POV

I can't tell her about it, no one must know about it. She can't know that I have feelings for Inuyasha, not now. Besides, Inuyasha already said he was in love with Kikyo but... he showed his feelings for Kazuko too without noticing it. It just makes me feel unfair that he could fell in love with someone he didn't see after 50 years. I can't let Kazuko take Inuyasha away from me, I don't want to lose him and I don't know how much longer I will handle watching them staring at each other happily...

Natsuki's POV

I'm glad that Kagome is only worried for Koga, I thought it was something worse but I feel good now.

While we continued walking to find the bear, we heard the bushes which means that someone was there, it must be the bear! And no, they are just thieves. "You guys seems to not have anything with value so just leave the women" crashes were coming to us, a giant bear appeared and tried to kill us, Inuyasha attacked it with his sword but nothing happened. Suddenly, some kind of insects came and attacked the bear taking the fragment out of it forehead where it was.

"It must have been a trap" Miroku said