Boarding School...???

"What?"

The twins' yells echoed through the Char residence. "But Dad, what if Daedo City still needs us?" The older twin remarked. "And that is why I had more of you on the team. Think of Nathan, Neon, Limo, and Officer Oh. They could take care of it."

~~*~~*~~*~~

'A boarding school with Dylan... I wonder...' The pink-haired girl thought as she packed her things and finally, her suitcase was full. "That was more than I expected." She zipped it shut and carried it down the stairs, its four small wheels making a crash sound at every step.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

"Is this okay with you?" The pitch black-haired boy turned around, his indigo eyes meeting black ones. He then avoided his glance in deep thought. "I'm not really sure, but I had to continue studying."

"It's ok." His dad took a step towards him and patted his shoulder. "We knew the one week stay isn't enough, but atleast you get to familiarize with the place."

This made the teen give a weak smile. "I guess." He then gave his dad a hug. "I'll miss you Dad."

"I'll miss you more." The boy tightened his arms a bit, and his smile widened, which was really out of his character. Once they broke the hug, the doorbell rang, which made Limo giggle.

"Dylan, you coming?" A feminine voice called out, and made Limo give out another giggle. "Maybe you could take Dolly to a date sometime." "What? No." Dylan frowned. "She already likes a guy. And I don't like her."

This made his dad's eyebrows cross in confusion. 'So, he really doesn't know?"

Strands of pink hair and a pair of amber eyes showed when the door half-opened. "Were gonna miss the orientation you know?" Dolly beamed, frowning in impatience.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Heyy! obsessedtomerpups_16 in da house!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'll make it up to you.