Chapter 1

Stand by for titanfall. I looked around. My Kraber-AP was getting heavy. I run north. Gunfire rang out everywhere as Militia pilots dropped out of nowhere. Fellow IMC pilots ran everywhere. We outnumbered them. "You're Titan is ready, Pilot Colt." Blisks voice rings through my head.
"I thought I told you to call me by my last name Blisk." I growl. I don't like him much.
"I don't care. Stand by for titanfall, Kramer."
Just to clarify, my name is Colt Kramer. IMC pilot to N.S.4729, more commonly known as Northstar. I'm an IMC sniper. My Northstar hits the ground with a fairly large boom. I jump up and feel it's mechanical hand wrap around me. The difference bettween my northstar and a normal one is that mine is reinforced, giving it as much shield and health as a Legion or Scorch. I get placed inside.
"TRANSFERING CONTROLS TO PILOT."
"Hey Bud. You ready?"
"Affirmative, pilot Kramer." He replies. "We must get out of here. Commander Blisk has ordered everyone to shoot you on sight."
"Um, might I ask why the frick would he do that?" I start to panic.
"Unclarified, Colt." he tells me."I have detected a dropship in 07000 meters Southwest."
"That, my fellow teen, is where we are going to go. We will take off and go somewhere other than Typhon."
"Any clue where that might be?" he asks.
I hesitate. "no."
Right around then, 3 40mm grenades fling past us.
"M'kay." I say.
I turn around. A Tone class is running towards me. Not today. I shoot a cluster missile right at the visor. He ducks, missing it.
Tether traps fire out of my shoulder. Now he can't move. I grab his legs, thrusters engaging. They rip off with little to no resistance. I do the same to his arms. Now he's just lying on the ground. "Say night-night."
"Engaging execution sequence."
I suddenly lift off the ground. I thrust myself into the Tone's husk. I jam my plasma railgun into the optical sensor. I pull the trigger. The Titan explodes, thrusting me back. "Now, to that dropship."