Chapter two Flashback Too good at goodbye

Kale, his brothers lorcan and Luca, and Alli are all riding in Lorcan’s car. Lorcan is driving, with luca in the passenger seat. Kale and Alli are fighting in the backseat.

”hey can you two like SHUT UP. i am trying to drive here.”Lorcan shouts over the radio”hey Alli it is your song. Its finally on girly.” He turns up the radio when Dusk Till Dawn, Alli’s favorite song, comes on.

Lights from cars fall on all of their faces. They all look happy. The guys are singing to Alli. lorcan hits a really high note and all of the kids bust up laughing.

Snow starts to fall on the windows and all of them shout at lorcan to pull over. He pulls off the side of the road and parks the car. Everybody except him gets out. He watches them out the window. They are all laughing and catching snowflakes.

Lorcan smiles and goes to get out of the car. A truck swerves on the road and slams right into the driver side. Glass sprays everywhere and lorcan screams.

There is a loud bang and all of the kids scream. Kale darts to the car but is blown back by the car and truck exploding. Flames spring up and Kale jumps for lorcan. The car is smashing him and the fire is suffocating. Kale tries to pull lorcan out until lorcan talks his words strained.

“I love you guys… take care of eachother… keep them safe… k..a..l..e.”

“No… don't leave me …. NO! Lorcan open your eyes. PLEASE DON'T GO. please don't…” Kale has tears running down his face screaming at luca to hold Alli back.

Alli is screaming and the boys have tears running down their faces. Kale is still. He has his hands on lorcan’s forehead whispering that he would keep them all safe. Just then the man in the truck starts to scream and jumps out of the truck, rolling on the ground trying to put out the flames. When he stands up finally he pulls a gun out of his belt and shoots Luka in his stomach.

“LUKA!”

Neither of the boys would die. Only one heart would stop tonight, but four hearts will be torn apart because Lorcan had told Kale to take Alli somewhere safe. Luka and Lorcan didn’t want to have either of their siblings near them when they changed into another breed. firehounds

WELL um i kinda hate myself for this chapter but ya know I LOVE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS...ps I hate myself today because my crush just got a girlfriend and completely forgot about me...😭😭