TURNING BACK TO ALLAH(SWT)❤️️

Our life is nothing..but full of plans...WE PLAN,& ALLAH PLAN..AND HE IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS..Whatever may come in our way...It's just the plans of Allah (swt)...We just need to be patience..that's all..Sabr is what is needed in our life just to catch the plans of Allah in our lives...in everyone's lives...The one who practices sabr..will never be deprived of success,even though it may take a long time...Faith in Allah includes faith in his timing too...Don't rush Allah's perfect plans for you.Have beautiful patience-SABRUN JAMEEL....When you are able to accept everything hat happens to you as a part of the Almighty's plan,Your on the road to something greater.Remember,One day all the pieces of the puzzle will fit and you'll be so pleased that you were patient till the end...!!!..Whatever may happen in your life..there might be a reason why Allah planned it to be so...Everything happens for a reason,behind the reason there is a lesson,a lesson hay will make you stronger and wiser.The wisdom you gained will help other people that are struggling with the same hardships that you went through.When Allah wants good for you...he tests you with hardships.Each steps in life you take will only make you stronger.Without pain there is no strength.Allah knows what is good for us.If something is meant to be yours.It will be yours.If Allah has written something to be yours.It will be.Time might be different.The journey might be different.But it will be yours.!!..All it needs is SABR-Patience...Wait till the time comes...If it is meant to be..It will happen in the correct time...Be patience and have faith in Allah..The most gracious,The most merciful!!!...As Allah had promised...He would never be without giving something to his servants..If it's good for us...If it's meant to be...FAITH IS ALL WHST IS NEEDED!!!...Allah does not burden a soul more than a soul it could bear...So,Wait patiently..Till the time comes....HAVE FAITH!!!

___________________________________

Hello readers..!..This is my first book..And I don't really know how your'll feel about this...but,I just started this book for giving others some lesson of Islam...Some reminders..Just follow these reminders and you would find a big difference in ur lives...In shaa Allah...Hope so;!!!

Please,Don't mind the grammatical mistakes..:)!

Umm..Then...Add this book to ur reading lists if your'll think it may help your'll in your lives....And then..Vote and comment..I would really like to hear your comments...Your'll are free to comment...Anything!!!

Oki..Then catch your'll in the next chapter with a bright reminder..:)!!!!

~CrazierOfBooks:)❤️️