PATIENCE❤️

Hi my readers!!!
Today,Ann here with another bright lesson:)!

___________________________

Hardships and comforts are a trial for Muslims. Everything Allah chooses for us; be it good or evil, is for our own benefits. Whatever is chosen by our Allah, it cannot be changed and similarly whatever is not chosen by our Lord, we cannot attain it by any means. But the great rewards are only for those among us who are patient with the Decree of their Allah.

Anxiety and impatience never prevent what our Supreme Lord has decreed for us. Complaining is the opposite of patience. It is our belief and Faith that Allah (SWT) Alone can protect us from all harms and ease our difficulties. Therefore, patience is obligatory in such panic situations and hardships in all that Allah (SWT) had decreed for us.

Patience is a good, praise-worthy and desirable character. It is a distinct moral of a Muslim. It has many graceful effects, good benefits and generous consequences. It is an excellent mean of strength against adversities, harms, hardships and anxieties. It provides us resistance against weakness and endows us with steadfastness in obeying Allah (SWT). It is the best tool of firmness against tribulations and temptations. Moreover, it is the weapon of a Muslim through which he will be successful both in this world and in the Hereafter.

What is Patience (Sabr)?

Patience is to hold one's soul from being impatient and displeased, holding the tongue from complaining and the body parts from harming himself or others. The word (sabr) patience in Quran and Sunnah of the beloved Prophet (PBUH) is mentioned at many places, which indicates the virtues and excellence of patience. There are numerous evidences of patience.

Types of Patience (Sabr)

❤️Showing patience while obeying Allah by carrying out all sort of good deeds and acts of worship.
❤️️Showing patience by not committing the sins and evil deeds.
❤️️Showing patience on the trials and tribulations that Allah (SWT) decreed for us. One should not be displeased or being impatient.

Benefits of Patience (Sabr)

It is the great virtue and significance of patience that we will be recompensed with great rewards and achieve many good benefits. Some of these rewards and benefits are immediate and others are longer-term.

~Among the patience in Quran and sunnah are the following:

~"And We made from among them leaders guiding by Our command when they were patient and [when] they were certain of Our signs." (As-Sajdah 32:24).

~"Only those who are patient shall receive their rewards in full, without reckoning." (Az-Zumar 39:10).

"~Allah said: 'If I deprive my slave of his two beloved things (i.e., his eyes) and he remains patient, I will let him enter Paradise in compensation for them."
(Al-Bukhari 5653).

"~Allah says, 'I have nothing to give but Paradise as a reward to my salve, a true believer of Islamic Monotheism, who, if I cause his dear friend (or relative) to die, remains patient (and hopes for Allah's Reward).'"
(Al-Bukhari 6424).

Therefore,Let's practice patience in our life...That will always bring something good..In shaa Allah:)!..Never shout at someone else when you are angry..When you are angry..Keep silent!..When you are hurt or sad..Just cry your heart out to Allah(Swt) than saying it to others..Be patience in every step you take..And you would see the miracle it brings:)!

~SABRUN JAMEEL❤️~BEAUTIFUL PATIENCE:)!

___________________________

Hello readers...Iam here again with a bright lesson for your'll..Try to follow it:)!..,In shaa Allah..

~Keep smiling
~CrazierOfBooks❤️