Part 1

The elevator to an office level dinged as the door opened to reveal a tall man in a rather expensive suit standing at 6'3,a fit body, short spiked hair, sharp facial features his name Marcus Owens. He held a smug look as he stalked through the cubicles of workers, of which the women would stop to star at him with lust swirling in their eyes as he walked pass to his private office. His lips twitched into a smirk at the attention he was getting by the women as he twisted the door knob to his office. Stepping through and closing the door Marcus sighed loudly as he unbuttoned his suit jacket and made his way across the room to his desk as he placed his briefcase on top of the desk turning to go around a glimmer of silver caught the corner of his eye he turned his head right to look at what caught his attention... A mirror. Hanging on the wall he walked towards the mirror in a trance as he continued to stare at the person in the mirror looking back at him. As he continued to admire himself he lost focus of his surrounding as he did so which meant he did not hear his door open again as a young petite woman with her hair styled into a slick high ponytail and a royal blue dress with a black blazer over it and stilettos stood in front of the doorway watching her boss looking at himself she raised her hand to knock on the door to announce her presence to him.

The sound of knocking broke his trance of admiration of his good looks blinking his eyes he shifted his eyes in the mirrors to the woman behind him, who was shifting nervously on her feet.

"What is it?" he spoke sharply. His eyes narrowing at her because she interrupted him.

"Mrs. Fields called again to ask if you would donate money to her charity event she wants to do this Sunday. And if you will be attending it she said it would be a good deed to help little sick children in need." The young woman stated in a soft voice. He scoffed.

"no definitely not." He turned his body around to move to his seat behind his desk "I have other things better to do with my money than to give it away at some petty little charity event that no one really cares about" he finished stating as he sat down and leaned back in his chair waving his hand as if dismissing the topic.

"sir she's not really asking for much just that you make an appearance and that you give a little money not a lot a little I think you should go..." she spoke. Marcus cut her off

" Emma I don't pay you as my assistant to think just do your job that's it. Don't concern yourself with things that are not your business ok." He spoke sharply to Emma.

"ok sir" she mumbled her cheeks becoming a little flushed with embarrassment.

" if that is all you can leave" he dismissed her has he looked down at the papers stacked on his desk for him to read through. Emma turned to leave but stopped and twisted around on her feet to look at her boss

" you know Mr. Owens you are a handsome man from afar that people will practically fall at your feet but your personality is very ugly which makes you in general a very ugly man who will not have anyone with you because of your greed and ego. I feel sorry for you because you will end up alone and sad pitiful really." She stated before turning and heading for the door.

" at least when I die it will be somewhere nice and not drowning in debt and on a hospital bed" he called out to Emma, who paused where she was as she listened to him

"at least I will be surrounded by the people I love when I pass can you say that about yourself? You're a monster of a man." she shot back with a tilt of her head before she retreated out of the room closing the door as she does so.

***************

It was the next morning when the sunlight shined through the penthouse in the bedroom over the two naked silhouettes slumbering under the covers as the light shined over them the bodies started to move. Marcus blinked his eyes open as he sat up on the side of his bed planting his feet on the hard cherry wood floors, he groaned as he rose from his bed because of his knee joints twinge as he stalked to his bathroom. As he turned on the shower he stepped in under the nice hot water letting it run over his body hands appeared and attached themselves to his back as the unknown woman, who also worked at the office with Marcus, pressed her body close to his as he turned and pushed her to the wall...

Marcus stood in his kitchen adding cream and sugar to his coffee when Andrea came strutting into the kitchen looking through her purse in her wrinkled dress as she searched through her purse. "so can we do this again sometime?" she questioned as she looked up from her purse to look at his back facing her.

"no you were just a one time thing. You can let yourself out" he answered over his shoulder before returning to look outside the kitchen window. She scoffed and placed her purse on the isle while continuing to look at his back.

"you know for an elegant man your personality is ugly and that what scares people away and you will end up being alone in the end. That ugly personality will be the death of you in the end you're an egotistical jerk and a greedy bastard who thinks your better than everybody else well I hope that bites you right in the ass and that you get what's coming to you in the future." She retorts back to him hurt filling her voice from what he said to her. She picked up her purse and left the room heading to the door. It was quiet in the penthouse before the slamming of the front door disrupted it.

Marcus went to reach for his cup of coffee again when his hand began to shake uncontrollably but it didn't last long his hand went back to normal. Marcus eyebrows furrowed in confusion because of this action he flexed his hand out to assess his control over his finger before picking up his coffee again.