Chapter one: Angor's girl (forced lemon)

Im Dreamer Lake i live in Arcadia Oaks. I go to the same school my father went to. My big brother is now the new trollhunter. My brother's name is Wolf Lake. My father is Jim lake. A few years ago my dad died so now we live with our mom. My best friend, Holly Domzalski is the daughter of Toby and darcy Domzalski. Darcy and toby got married about 2 years ago. Holly, wolf, and i are friends woth blinky, aaarrrgghh, draal, and Victor are our friends. Victor is Wolf's best friend. Victor's last name is palchuk. Ya steve's son is Victor. Victor is dating holly. I accually think tbey are cute together. Im dating aaarrrgghh. I love him a lot. Every night when i ask mom, i go and sleep at holly's with aaarrrgghh. We were all sad my dad died. I got my moms shadow staff, Wolf got dad's amulet, and holly got her dad's war hammer. Victor is accually nicer than his father. Victor is accually my best friend too.

I was walking to my house from troll market, alone in the woods. I was halfway there when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and a deep, creepy voice spoke in my ear. "Your mine and ill kill anyone of you dont be mine!" The thing said and then he livked my neck. I shivered from it. I tried to push his head away. "S-stop!" I said to him and he moved a hand to my ass and rubbed it. I started to blush a deep, crimson, red. "Please s-stop!" I whispered and he moved the hand he was rubbing my ass with to my opening, he then pit his clawed hand in my panties and stuck a finger in my opening. I moaned softly. "Hehehe if you want me to stop then kiss me! And drink this!" He says and hands me a cup full of milk. I drink it amd then kiss him. He pulls his finger out and licks it. I look at him and realize its Angor Rot. "Your-your A-Angor rot!" I said and he pulled me twords his body and kisses me making me gasp. He slips his toungue in my mouth and rubs my butt again. He pulls away and says. "And next time we meet you and i are going to do something!" After he says that he gives me a silver wedding ring. "Good bye my beautiful BRIDE! Hehehe!" He says and kisses me one last time then leaves. I fall to my knees and cry. I didn't know but he was still there and was watching me. He smirked and chuckled darkly. "Its not that bad babe!" He says and thats when i realize he didn't leave. "GO AWAY!" I shouted and he comes down from the tree he was in and pinned me down. I had my legs around his waist and he kissed me again. He started to grind against me. I moan in the kiss. He gets off me and chuckles. "Your mine don't forget it.
!" He says then leaves. I get up and run home as fast as i could.

                  At home......

When i got home he was there on my bed. He looked at me and smirked. "Whats wrong scared aaarrrgghh will think me and you are accually a thing and he was just a toy to play with!" He says and walks behind me and wraps his arms around me. "Please just go away i don't love you i love aaarrrgghh!" I whisper and he growls. Then lets go. He grabs ny wrist and throws me to the ground. "That drink i gave you is a tracker which means i can find you anywhere so you better not  disobay!" He yells and shreds ny clothes off me. He then slams hus member into me and pounds me mecilessly. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I screames in pain as he went faster and faster. Tears came down my face as he kept pounding me. "ANGOR ROT STOP! PLEASE!" I shouted in pain and he cummed inside me then pulled out. "That will teach you!" He says and leaves. I try to get up but i wince it pain. I then fall asleep crying on the floor.

      The next morning............

I woke up by a pair of arms shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see holly, wolf, victor, and aaarrrgghh. "Aaarrrgghh!" I shout and hug him with tears streaming down my face. Aaarrrgghh sniffs me. "Angor rot hurt you!" He says and growls. "He didn't only hurt me he- he r-raped m-me!" I say and everybody gasps. Aaarrrgghh snuggles ne and holly gives me a black skirt and black, long sleeve, shirt with turqoise stripes. I put them on and snuggle with aaarrrgghh again and sleep in his arms.