NO! NO! NO!

I woke up in aaarrrgghh's arms. I smiled when i realized i was safe as well. Then all of the sudden aaarrrgghh got stabbed by a familiar looking dagger. "Angor stop!" I shout and then aaarrrgghh gets turned to stone.
"Aaarrrgghh!" I shout as i cry into his stone chest. "oh aaarrrgghh! im so sorry he did this to you!" I cry harder and then Angor rot wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me away from my now dead boyfriend. "Your now mine since your boyfriend there is gone Hehehe!" Angor rot whispers in my ear then puts a hand on my butt then licks my neck. I pull away from him and hide in the corner. He growls and takes my staff. He then grabs me by the wrist and pulls me with him through a portal.

On the other side of the portal........

"Wh-where a-are w-we!" I shout and he smirks. He chuckles Evily and walks up to me then bends down to my level.  Still smirking, he gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Your new home!" He says standing to his full hight. I fall to my knees and cry. "Why did you take ME!" I yell crying harder. "WHY DK YOU WANT ME!" I shout again. "WHY!" I shout for the third time. "why?" I whisper as he crouches down and pulls me up and holds me in his arms. "Hm hm hm!" He chuckles.  "Your sexy! Young! Inecent! And your the daughter of my old enemy who promised you to me!" He says and then I look up to him. "Who-who p-promised me to you?" I asked. And he then started rubbing my butt. "JIM LAKE JR!" He said simply and smirked Evily. "B-but why!" I shout out Terrified. "I told him if I can't have his first daughter as my mate then i would kill him and when you were about four he accepted!" He said and chuckles darkly. "He-he promised me to a MONSTER!" I shouted and pulled away from him and hid in a corner. Anger growled and trapped me in the corner. "Say that t again and I'll kill all of your friends and family!" He says and shreds my clothes then pounds his member into me making me scream. "IM SORRY JUST STOP!" I shout and he slams into me and cums into me and pulls out.  He backs up and I fall to the ground. I look up at him with fear in my eyes. "Now that I've done that twice you might as well take this!" He says and hands me a pregnancy test. I look at it then at him. He smirks and turns away as I take it. Ok cover my mouth as it comes Out positive. "N-no! NO!" I shout in tears he smirks then turns around and holds out his hand. I put it In his hand and he smirks while he looks at it. "Follow me!" He says and takes me to my house through a portal.  Everyone looks at me and Angor.  Killer, my german Shepard/husky mix, growls at him and and wolf grabs his collar. "Dreamer Run!" Holly shouts and Angor grabs me by the waist and chuckles darkly. "She can't run now!" Angor says and wolf looks at me then him. "Why not!" Wolf says getting ready to armor up. "Tell them!" Angor says to me and i start to cry. "Angor he.....he made me.....p-pregnant!" I say and cry hard. Everyone gasps and Angor laughs of amusement. Killer gets put ok into my brother's room. Angor takes me to my bed and I lay down. He climbs in bed with me and cuddles me. I don't resist cuz its no use. Now that I am pregnant with him, im his.