How Will This Roleplay Work?

This Roleplay is entirely different than my last Dance Moms Roleplay so you're going to want to read this!

(THIS ROLEPLAY IS IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO THE LAST ONE)

If you get accepted into the Roleplay congratulations your character will have just been enrolled into Media High School. This is the high school your character will attend. During the day your character will go to the school and attend classes. After on days your character has dance they will head to the ALDC. This is where your character will be reunited with the notorious Abby Lee Miller.

Abby has your future in her hands... so it's best to stay on her good side.

Abby will decide what team you will compete on every week and it may or may not change depending on your activity in the RP. There will be two teams.

Meet The Teams............................
1. ALDC Selects
The highest team at the ALDC only for the best of the best. You are considered an exceptional dancer if you are on this team.
2. ALDC Elites
If you're on this team it means you're good. You have talent. You may not be quite as amazing as the select team but you're still pretty good.

What if I'm not on either of those teams? Well you've probably been placed as an....

ALDC Understudy
Maybe you're skipping classes or maybe you did something to make Abby a little mad. Or maybe you just don't put in the work that other people do, and that okay! Congratulations you just received the work of an understudy. You will work to be like the other girls but Abby probably won't put as much effort into you.
.............................................
Here are some Q&A's you may want to know

Q: Will we have to go to dance/school everyday?
A: Nope! There will be days where you just have school and no dance, days with just dance, and days where you have neither

Q: Drama?
A: Yes please! That makes things interesting. Just like at a real school or dance studio filled with teenagers obviously not everyone is going to get along. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Q: If I get put on a team does that mean I'm going to be stuck there forever?
A: Nope each week the teams will change, however you may remain on the same team. There is change for change. Things like how active you are will affect this.

If you have anymore questions make sure to comment and I will make sure to answer them here! :)

I hope this gave everyone a good understanding about what this Roleplay is all about, so now let's get to the fun part...

DECIDING ON YOUR CHARACTER >>>