Chapter 1 ~ Boy meets Demon Girl

Sorry for the short chapter, and using the word "she" a lot. I know that if you get tired of reading it, then imagine me writing this entire chapter 3 times. Which is basically what I do for all the chapters that I write. Also, credits for the descriptions go to Wikipedia. Now onto chapter 1.

This story starts off in the demon realm, where two demons are sparring to pass the time. The first demon is a girl, who has long spiky orange hair. She's wearing no clothes, instead, she uses darkness to cover her breasts, left arm and right leg. She has demon markings on her left cheek which resembles a beasts open mouth with a circle in the center. She has the appearance of a 14-year old with black eyes. The second demon is a man with dark purple hair and a small mustache, with no visible mouth. He has demon markings on the right side of his face, consisting of three lines, the other two curving outward. He wears a cloak which covers most of his body and underneath he is shirtless with his torso and arms covered in darkness. In the middle of their training appeared a black portal that started to suck everything around it inside. The male demon known as Monspiet was far enough away from the portal to be affected by its gravitational pull, but the same couldn't be said for the girl. The girl known as Derieri tried to escape but was pulled into the portal regardless. Monspiet tried to get to her but had failed when she got pulled in. He balled his fist in anger that he didn't try to get her faster, but realized that getting angry would get him nowhere. Monspiet rushed to where the Demon King was so that he could report what happened.

"Before you speak Monspiet, I already know what happened. This is going according to my plan, which Derieri is the key to. I will reveal it later in time, just know that no harm shall befall her."

Monspiet walks away from the Demon King, a little sad that he won't see his "daughter," but glad that she'll be safe.

SCENE CHANGE TO DERIERI

Derieri awoke in a forest that had rocks from the demon realm that was sucked in through the portal. She looks around for the portal but doesn't find it so she makes her way out of the forest. When she got to the beginning of the forest she looked beyond and saw a city with massive buildings.

"Hmph, looks like the humans have gotten smarter over the years."

Derieri walks toward the city on the main road and notices a car for the first time.

"Hm, looks like they replaced horses for these metal contraptions."

She comes across a sign on the main road that says "Musutafu, Japan." She doesn't recognize what Japan is, or Musutafu is so she ignores it as she walks into the city. As she's walking down the sidewalk, she gets several glares and glances from people and a few lustful gazes from a few teenagers. She ignores them all as she keeps walking when all of a sudden she stops as she feels a faint dark presence that feels oddly familiar. Derieri begins walking toward it and comes across a sign that says "Municipal Beach." She ignored it and kept walking on the beach filled with trash. She stopped when she heard a faint scream. When she got to where the presence was, she saw 3 kids bullying a boy with black and green hair. The kid who was in the middle appeared to be the main bully, he had explosive blond hair and was beating the boy with his hands.

"Damn it. I told you morons to tape his mouth shut, someone could've heard his squeal."

"Sorry boss."

"Yeah, sorry."

The two bullies taped the boy's mouth shut while the blond bully began to create small explosions in his hands as he hit the boy with them. At this point Derieri was mad, and hardly anything made her mad. The feeling that she was following was coming from the boy with green and black hair. As she stepped out and started walking towards them, the blond bully saw her and started shouting.

"Hey bitch if you plan on helping this fucking quirkless nerd, then you're as good as dead."

"Damn. Hey boss, that chick has one hot body."

"Yeah. Boss, can we keep her!!!"

She stopped walking until she was a few feet away from the boy with green and black hair.

"This quirkless bastard is just a stepping stone to my greatness. I'm going to be the number 1 hero and this little fuck still has hopes of being a hero when he's quirkless. Now leave bitch before you die along with him."

Derieri released killing intent which caused all three to piss themselves and then increased the darkness on her left hand.

"Hmph, pissants. Your nothing but human trash."

She slapped the blond bully with her left hand as he was sent flying into a pile of trash. The other two bullies were still shaking as they made their way towards their boss.

"Your ass is mine bitch."

"Yeah. Boss is gonna have fun killing you."

Darien glared at them which caused them to run away carrying their boss. She walked towards where the boy was still on the beach holding his knees in a ball. She bent down and saw that he was bleeding all over and had burn marks all over his body except for his face. The boy was silently crying for fear that if he was too loud then he would get punished. Derieri tapped him on the shoulder which made the boy look up at her. When he saw that she was practically naked his entire face flushed, because to him she was an angel. She saw that his face was beet red, but she didn't feel like asking why it was red. She removed the tape on his mouth, which allowed him to talk again.

"W...who a...are y...you?"

She looked at him funny then realized that he's probably never seen a demon before.

"Me? I'm a demon. Now what I want to know is, who are you?"

Word Count: 1059