Young Love 1

Chapter 1

Hey my name is Yuri I'm 11 years old and right know I'm practicing for a surprise dance for a 15 and I thought I was not gonna fall in love or have crush but, I did I failed again the idk, the 758926th time watever this is crazy *sigh* let's go into the story........

Yuri POV
I was practising in a school gym with my sister, my sister's friend, and my sister's friend cousin. There was 7 boys in all for another dance. We were practising a beyonce remix dance of atleast 5 songs or 4.

(When it says Part then that means someone is speaking)

Dance intructer Part
"Ok girls we are done don't forget to practice the song if you want for improvement thanks for coming.", She walked to get her stuff and left.

My Sisters Part
"Hey Yuri let's go are brother is here.", she said and we went to get are stuff

Skip to the day before the 15 the last practise~~~~~~~~

Still Yuri's POV
*I can't believe today is the last practise*, I thought.

We got picked up by my sister's friends mom. She drove to where the party is gonna be.

It was acuttaly big.

The people were finishing on the decorations and now it was are turn to practise.

One of the guys said that he didn't have no short under. He took of his jean jacket and me and my sister looked away.

It was time for practise the boys went first with my sister's friend. (My sister's friend is the party girl or the 15 if you guys know what is a 15😊.)

The Dance instructor was putting stickers on the ground. Because for the boys can know there spots on the dance floor.

They finished there dance know was are turn.

We started dancing. Two of the boys were sitting or standing and were kind of seeing us dance or on there phone.

Skip~~~~~~~~~

It was the official day of the party.

We got ready and my mom took us to Church.

We saw that the guys were still not here with the 15, (my sister's friend.)

Hello peeps I made this a short chapter, but, because I did this short that means the next chapter is gonna be longer, because it's the day of the party. Bu bye peeps✋❤😆