Honey Bunny.

Your POV: Y/N was walking through the street at 2:30 AM. Trying to get to the BTS concert as quickly as she could. Worried as hell that I wouldn't make it on time. I gazed around and saw only a few girls camping outside the stadium or something, I don't know. I scurried over to the spot next to a nice looking girl. I thought we could maybe chat for a little.

I looked over at the girl and waved. Saying " Hi. I am Y/N, what's your name?" I asked quickly and quietly. The girl responded and said. " I am Mina. Pleasure to meet you Y/N." I smiled and chuckled, saying " Pleasure to meet you too, Mina."

:2 hours later:

I yawned while holding a cup of coffee. Making small talk with my now friend, Mina. " So. Who exactly is your, bias? I should have said that first.." I choked out awkwardly. " Mine is Tae. He is just too cute and just urgh!" Mina struggled out. I giggled lightly and said " Now that you said your bias I will say mine. Mine is of course Jin!" I yelled out happily.

" Your so stupidly amazing, Y/N! Who wouldn't like a person like you. You are so just.. I don't have words.." Mina rubbed her arm awkwardly as she spoke. " Right back at you honey!" I joked around. Mina was about to say something when we heard a bunch of girls starting to scream.

I looked over and saw the doors open. I stood up quickly and grabbed Mina's hand. Pulling her with me as we together got pushed. I smiled to Mina and said. " I got all access and pass so I guess we are parting. See you later I guess?" I said sadly as I waved to Mina as she walked away.

I started heading my front row area. Gazing around as I took out my phone. Taking out WattPad and beginning to read a FanFic about Yoongi nice he was my Bias Wrecker and such a savage. I looked up and looked back down, clearly not hearing BTS starting to preform. My eyes bolted up as I saw them beginning to preform. I smiled wildly and started waving around my pal. Those er uh stage thingys.

I jumped around as they began singing. I focused on Jin but shifted my gaze to Yoongi as he started rapping. I clapped and waved my Stage buddy thingy around even more. Jumping to the beat. Jin looked at me and winked. Throwing me something from his pocket. I wrinkled my nose as I read what it said. It said, come backstage I may be requesting you, Honey Bunny. ~Jin. I looked up and smiled.

Authors Note: My first chapter on Get A Room! Hope you like it. Yeet have fun and go crazy with this chapter young men and women.