Try me bish

A/N: Watch the vid and pick who you wanna be. Have fun with that video and credits to the people who made it. 🙃

But Jimin yanked the phone away and stuck his tongue out and started trying to play SuperStar Bts but he kept messing up and missing all the notes beside the long notes. He soon enough lost the song and grunted angrily. Tossing my phone at me. I giggled and said " Will it make you feel better if I give you a hug or do you want me to play it in front of you." He scoffs and says " Come here!" Jimin pulled me in and hugged me tightly. I felt eyes on me so I backed away.

Feeling myself coughing uncomfortably I waved Jimin over and said " What song do you want me to do?" Jimin jumped up and quickly yelled " Lie! By your truly." Jimin winked and I blushed lightly. Hiding my face as he smirked with accomplishment. I said " Yah! Get your big booty over here you weirdo, Aish.." I smacked him lightly as he came over and sat. He whined and gave me a " You hurt me so I might cry" look.

I rolled my eyes and went and started the game up again. Clicking on stuff that he shook his head at. He quickly clicked lie and yanked his full attention to the starting game. I of course did normal because easy is just...too easy and it's like a thumb workout for hard so I just stay with normal and do hard at times. Jimin smiled wildly as the song started.

Jimin started singing along as the beautiful voice of Jimin was also singing. I blinked with amazement as he kept up with himself. I shook my head and said " Aish."  under my breath as I continued tapping the colorful notes. I yawned under my breath and saw that they were ready to leave.

I whined quietly and paused the song and exited. Feeling a tear leave my eyes, but I figured out they were just going out for practice. I sighed because I still had to go till the manager said, " How about you watch us practice?" He said while yawning. I wildly nodded and grabbed my bag and followed them to their van.

Quickly slipping in before any of the Army notice I am going with them. Yoongi pointed me over and I scooted over to him. I felt my face flush as I yawned loudly. They all stared at me before Jungkook started laughing harshly. Tae, Jimin, Jhope, and RM joined them. I blushed wildly as I grabbed the nearest thing near me and hid...which was...Yoongi. I hid my self in Yoongi's Lower torso. I blushed wildly as Yoongi grabbed a spare Army mask and put it on my face.

He nodded as I continued hiding in his Lower Torso. I pulled my cap closer onto my head and shoved on my Kitty headphones as I backed away from Yoongi. I took out my phone and played Mic drop. Quietly singing it. When Namjoon's part came I started rapping. Getting every single part right from tons of practice. I got up and started dancing to it. Being a boss that I am.

I smiled wildly as I sat back down. Looking at their surprised faces as I continued listening to their music. Giving a cocky smirk as I crossed my legs and my arms.

A/N OMG longest chapter ever. Too bad nobody is reading yet 😒 Welp. Too bad for me..