Introduction II (revising)

He was no longer God's angel and was cast out of heaven. Azazel became a demon, placed in the sixth gate of Hell by Lucifer who was commanded by Lilith. After God sacrificed his only son and let him be the salvation of all humankind, Lucifer became a prisoner of angels. Lilith the white-eyed demon, the first ever female demon and the mother of all evilness whom he saved and helped escape from prison summoned all the demons residing in the depths of hell including the guardians of seven gates. She lay down her plan to befree Lucifer and the return of the Prince of Destruction "Abaddon". They sacrificed millions of lives just by famine. By the end of 1650 Lilith, together with all the guardians of the seven gates and demons of hell successfully freed Lucifer. Soon enough they started wrecking havoc to the world of mortals.

A clan living in the world of mortals became known for they consist of different supernatural and celestial beings, co-existing with one another. With the quest given to Azazel together with all the demons of hell they seeked for the clan of Van Heusen.

The future was seen by a female vampire and she said... "All the demons will rise and the greatest would come"