Moon Of My Life

They didn't travel far, just to the rock cliff. The Khal hopped of his stallion. Drogo walked to his new khaleesi, not saying a word. He picked her up off the mare he granted her not even an hour ago.

Khal Drogo stared at her with so much fire, love, and lust. His eyes looked her up and down, just before untying the knots in her dress. "Wait, my Khal.." She whimpered slightly causing the Khal to look at her just as a tear slipped down her cheek. "Why do you cry?" He asked her softly.

Her head hung shamefully low. "I am soiled. M-My brother hurt and took me on my sixteenth name day." She whimpered holding herself tightly. Angry racked through his body. "I shall be gentle." And he held his promise. Through the whole process of taking his new Khaleesi, he was gentle making sure she was satisfied.

When they both were satisfied and exhausted, the Khal carried his new Khaleesi to her horse. Gently placing her on it. Delaelyra looked at her Khal, mesmerized by his strong muscular built. He climbed on his horse and led both of them back to camp, where everyone was packing up and ready for a nights rest.

"Del?" The little dragon ran up to her older sister as the great Khal helped her off the horse, she clung to her sister as Delaelyra wrapped her arms around the young girl. "Yes my little dragon? What's the matter?" Delaelyra didn't realize her poor baby had started to cry. 

"I-I don't want you too leave me behind with Viserys, you know what he'll do to me for not getting picked by your K-khal." Daenerys sobbed against her sister, gripping onto her if even possible. The Khal perked up as he heard the young girl cling to his khaleesi. "What is the matter my Khaleesi?" Delaelyra looked at her new found love and with a soft spoken foice she answered, "My bother, he harmed us for such little things, and if Daenerys gets let here with him, she'll be hurt too."

Something woke inside of the Khal, a great deal of anger as he heard that someone has harmed his bride, along with the princess that clung to her. His chest raised up and down rapidly as he picked both Delaelyra and Dany up placing them on his horse. "Translate for me, my Queen to those who don't speak my tongue." He spoke softly to her before turning his attention to the crowd around him. 

"If anyone here lays a hand on my Khaleesi and her sister, you will die and face the rath of the horse gods above." As he spoke, Delaelyra is a loud voice spoke very confidently and with pride as she translated for her love. Nobody dared to speak except to say a loud booming force at once "Yes Khal Drogo!" The Khal nodded and faced the young girls he has now vowed to protect. "You are safe." With a smile Lyra brushed her sisters hair with her fingers calming her more. 

The Khal had everyone rest for the night, knowing tomorrows journey would be a long rough one on Delaelyra and the child. Dany slept in a cott in the tent the Khal and Khaleesi had to protect and watch over her. Drogo inisted. Delaelyra knew he had grew quiet found of her by the way she was attached to Lyra's hip. He even tought her a few words along with Delaelyras help.

Delaelyra was almost asleep when her Khal came in after talking with the men around the fire in his khalasar. He climbed into the bed behinf Lyra pulling her close to his chest holdong her there. The love radiated from him, swollowing the young girl whole. Making her feel whole. "Goodnight my Khaleesi." He whispered just above a whisper smaking her smile. "Goodnight my Khal."

The next morning Delaelyra was woken by her sister who was yelling, which confused her. "Dany, little dragon?" She sat up looking for her sister who was no longer in the tent. She heard soft snores behind her signalling the Khal was still sleeping. Stepping out the tent she realized the sun hasnt even risen from its timely rest. "Daenerys!" Delaelyra whisper-shouted, frantically looking for her beloved dragon.

"Delaelyra!" Daenerys yelled scaredly a few meters from the tent. Lyra rushed over to see her brother, Viserys gripping the young girl by the hair making her scream out in pain. "Viserys! What are you doing to her letter her go!" Lyra grabbed onto Danys hand whispering it's okay. "No! She was supposed to be Khaleesi and you were supposed to be mine!" He gripped Danys hair tighter making her scalp almost  to the point of bleding.

"Viserys! You're right, I'll go with you! Just let dany go." Delaelyra spoke calmly shocking Viserys to the point he let Danys hair go giving her enough time to run to lyra. Lyra gripped her baby before whispering in her ear. Dany ran off as Viserys stared at his young sister. "You'll be mine ?" He questioned her. She only nodded not having any words to say. Before words could be spoken a great roar was heard. Both looked back, one looked in hatred, the other in love and adortion. The khal held Danys hand as he looked for his khaleesi, when his eyes landed on her his angry started to lower, that was until Viserys grabbed Delaelyra and held a knife to her throat.

Drogo pushed the young girl back inside the tent not wanting her to witness the horror that was about to break loose. "Delaelyra gasped in shock, surprised her brother would do this. With all his torture that he has done in the siblings life, he'd never gone this far. Lyra closed her eyes, afraid of what may happen. She closed her eyes tightly as Viserys spoke loudly waking everyone in the Khallasar from their peaceful sleep.

"You're either going to let Delaelyra and me go, or she can die right her." Was all Viserys said before he placed the knife even tighter on Lyras neck.

~~~

Hello loves ! I'm back and I promise this book with be updated a lot more and he can finally get through Delaelyras' and Drogos story. How have y'all been ? Honestly this quarentine has me all types of messed up but it's all good, it's all good. It's not like I'm a senoir or anything trying to have a senior year. :( but really, yall can always pm me about the book or regarding y'all situation for advice. I'm your gal ! 

Much love Haley <3