[2- Sebastian]

Cuddles’ Diner Theatre was an unusual diner set in a corner street of Manhattan. It was a typical All- American Diner with the boasts and pride of a cabaret. All the waiters and waitresses know how to play either the piano and/or the guitar, but only Sebastian took the stage to sing at the costumer’s request. He used to have a female counterpart, Amy but she moved to Nova Scotia after she married. Every table had a song book filled with the greatest chart-toppers of today and yesterday. The customer could request a specific song and it was Sebastian’s job to sing it for their entertainment.

            When Sebastian arrived, he could already hear Mr. Joseph Martino, AKA Cuddles, playing his accordion from his non- soundproof office. Every day, before (sometimes even during) opening for breakfast, Cuddles liked to practice his accordion in his office. He was nicknames Cuddles due to his body shape. He was a big man with a soft squeeze. His niece and nephews, whenever they would visit, loved to hug him tight because he was “cuddly”.

            Sebastian didn’t see Nancy at the counter, but he could tell their Head Chef, Cuddle’s eldest nephew, Bolt, was already in the kitchen by the greasy smell of bacon in the air. He was the heir of Cuddle's diner empire, future owner of the creative eatery.

            The locker room for the waiters was small, despite it was mutually used by both male and female. It was a lucky deal that the employees didn’t have to change into uniforms. They could wear any (appropriate) civilian clothes they would like underneath the black blazer they were required to wear. If Spongebob only had to wear a hat to work at the Krusty Krab, Sebastian and his mates would have to wear a black blazer with “Cuddles’ Diner Theatre” stitched at the left breast with their name underneath. There were only 12 small grey lockers inside, as there were only expected to be 12 employees. One was vacant as it used to be Amy’s. In the middle of the white painted room, were two wooden benches where Sebastian liked to nap whenever he was on break.

            Sebastian’s friend, Lance was already in the locker room, patting his blazer clean. His locker was next to Sebastian’s. He was a pasty- skinned fellow that could be mistaken as a Weasley with his skinny body and curly red hair. At first sight, Sebastian thought Lance was related to the wrestler Sheamus. He could even pass off as a relative of Ed Sheeran. 

            “Hey, Lance!” Sebastian ran to his friend, jumping over the benches, ignoring to punch in his time for the time being. “I need to ask you a personal question.”

            “Sure,” Lance’s voice was a like a boy’s who was still going through the awkward stage of puberty.

            Sebastian opened his own locker and started taking off his jacket. “Have you ever really thought about marriage?”

            Lance looked at his friend, already knowing where the conversation was leading. His thin lips curved and so did his brow. “Wow, Bash, I didn’t think you were the marriage type. When have you started thinking about settling down?”