Bry 💜 (Virgil)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, yo.

I'm Bry, he/they pronouns por favor, and I'm the Virgil of the group, which makes sense, seeing as I have, like, sixteen mental illnesses.

Basic facts about me: I'm anxious, depressed, 5'3", 14, I have ocd, I have a shitty family, shitty past, but the best friends in the whole world (and by friends I mean mostly Logan), I'm non-binary, panromantic, polysexual, and I'm not sure whether or not I'm single, I have yet to be claimed by this one person -- I'm very submissive.

As Addison said, she and I will be doing most of the writing, whilst Max and Jay proofread and help come up with ideas. However, right here is where I'm gonna be selfish and say that any smut is written by me. Oops, I'm kind of a slut. In a good way.

All of my jokes of self-deprecating, this is why I'm a musician and not a comedian. Oh, what's that? A musician? YES I'M GOING TO BRAG ABOUT THIS, I'M PROUD OF MYSELF.

I sing, write my own songs, play the flute, guitar, ukulele, drums, and the piano. I can't play the piano nearly as good as Lo can, though.

My favourite band is Set It Off, my favourite musical is either Be More Chill or Hamilton, and my favourite food is pasta, though I don't eat it often.

This is a long introduction, yikes, okay, bye.

Stay alive, creeps.

~~~

(Oh! And my person, which is in our bio anyways, is @-virgilsanders!)