six

<soojin POV>

i woke up with a really bad headache. i sat up and stretched like every other day and felt my thigh muscles tighten. i groaned in pain.

did i drink yesterday?

i brushed my fingers through my hair and got changed for school.

i sat at the dining table for breakfast while checking instagram. ahjumma's slippers clicking against the marble tiles became louder and louder.

"oh, soojin-ah, you're awake! here's some hangover soup." ahjumma placed a bowl of steaming hot hangover soup before me.

i looked up at her. "did i drink yesterday?" i asked.

"yes you did! a young man brought you home! he said he is your friend, and he looks really handsome!" ahjumma smiled.

tsk. handsome? it must be that taehyung.

i thought about what happpened yesterday while drinking the soup. how did taehyung know i was drinking? how did he know which bar i was at? how did he know where i lived?

it couldn't be... i texted him in the middle of the night?

in the car, i opened taehyung's chat in kakaotalk.

me: taehyung-ah...

taehyung: soojin, are you okay?

me: taehyung-ah...

taehyung: soojin-ah, where are you?

me: me? oh~ I'm at the bar near my house~

taehyung: where do you live?

me: gangnam~

i knocked my head against the tinted window. that was so cheesy!

mr kim looked at me through the rear view mirror and asked,"soojin, are you okay? do you need me to pull over?" i rolled my eyes. "yah, concentrate on driving! i don't want to get into a car accident!" mr kim apologised and continued driving. aish jinjja!

-

during lunch, i went to the seat where hana, taehyung and i always sat at. before i even put down my tray, someone tapped on my shoulder. i whizzed around, expecting hana. But no, it was jimin.

"oh! jimin-ah!" i beamed.

"may I join you for lunch?" he asked.

"sure!"

when hana came, i introduced her to jimin, vice versa. while they were talking, i looked around for taehyung. he was nowhere in sight. did he call in sick? he didn't text me?

there beside the pillar, i saw a tall figure with ash grey hair. the tray in his hands were trembling. is that- taehyung?

he stepped out a bit. indeed it was him. same facial features, same expensive clothes. his brows were slightly furrowed.

i sheepishly smiled at him and waved for him to sit with us. he slowly walked towards the table and put down his tray.