❤️21❤️

Jungkook's POV

My eyes fluttered open and a bright light blinded me.
I heard a female gasp beside me. "Doctor! Doctor! He's awake!" She shouted into the hallway
"Huh?" My head was pounding. I looked around and I realized I was in a hospital room.
"Uhm Miss?" I spoke lightly. The nurse turned around with a grin on her face.
"Yes dear?"
"Uhm why am I here? What happened? I was supposed to see my girlfriend today, she was on her way to my house? I talked to her earlier?" I said confused.
"Uh honey that's not possible" a puzzled look crossed her face.
"Yes it is, I remember it!" I shouted at her.
"Jungkook, you've been in a coma for 5 years, I don't think you talked to her earlier." She said bluntly.
-
A coma? But all these memories, weren't they real?
"Uh nurse can I borrow your phone I need to make a call, please?" I asked shyly.
She came over and sat next to me and pulled out her phone, she handed it to me.
I dialed Y/n's number.
"Hello?"
Her voice echoed through the phone.
"Y/n! It's Jungkook, you're boyfriend!" I was excited to talk to her
"Uhm, I'm not in a relationship, and I know a Jungkook but I haven't seen him in years" I could practically see how confused she was.
My heart shattered. None of this was real.
She hung up. I dialed Taehyung's number while tears streamed down my face.
"Uh who is this" his deep familiar voice was comforting.
"Jungkook" I said through tears.
"Oh, the guy who was almost in our band, I'm still sorry you weren't accepted in, but I can't help you."
"ALMOST?!?" I shouted.
"Look I'm sorry Jungkook but I can't help you." The line went dead. He had hung up on me too.
How can I have such vivid memories of things that aren't real?