Chapter 2

♪Taylor♪

We head back to Connor's car. He opens the door for me and I thank him again. He is such a gentleman. Now I know another reason why I am so hooked up on him.

•His politeness.

•His eyes.

•His smile.

•His style.

•His forever-forgiving pleads.

•His sincereness.

I know that's a lot, but let's just say I "like" him a lot. His beautiful voice takes me out of my thoughts. Oh! That's another thing I "like" about him.

•His voice.

"Uh, Taylor? We're here." he gently says, looking at me intently. I look back into those green emeralds for eyes.

"Oh. Sorry. I was just thinking." I say, blushing and unbuckling my seat belt.

"Don't worry about it. I do that all the time." he explains, giving me a warm smile. I return it while opening the car door and stepping out.

"So, when you said that you were going to move to California souly for the ice cream, I couldn't help but try to figure out where you're from. So, if you don't mind, will you tell me where you're from?" he asks me, biting his lip. Another thing I "like" about him!

•His shyness.

"Don't worry. No need to be shy! I'm from Tennessee." I respond, with a welcoming smile. I walk in the house to see...

"JUSTIN CLOUD CAYLEN AND KIAN BLANK LAWLEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE STEPS?!"

"Stacy- uhm, we're filming a video. No need to yell." Jc states, then going back to talking to Kian with his weave and his girly voice on.

"Oh okay." I whisper, walking into the kitchen.

"Your still hungry? You just ate the biggest waffle cone they had in Cold Stone." he says, surprised.

"One thing, out of many, we have in common is that we both love food." I say.

"Haha. What else do we have in common?" he asks, leaning on the counter top, watching me get Cheez-Itz out.

"Well, we both love YouTube. We are both in the collab channel O2L. We both love food. We both get bored way more then we can be. Need I say more?" I ask with a smirk.

"Actually, yes. I just need one more thing..." he says, suspiciously,"are you funny?" ... is he serious right now.

"Uhm, yes! I make so many sarcastic remarks and so many jokes around here, you guys have picked up on them." I say smiling.

"Oh really? Tell one."

"Okay. Say a chicken type one first."

"..Why..?"

"It's part of the joke."

"Alright. Why did the chicken cross the road?" he asks. This is one I haven't done before.

"Because he was done with your shit. He was just like bock, bock, bock, bock, fuck you bitch!" I say. Connor goes hysterical. Since he's laughing so hard, I decide to run up to his room.

I run past Jc and Kian, with them screaming at me about interrupting their video. I ignore them. I go up to his room and set up his tri-pod and camera up. I turn on the camera and start a very embarrassing video... this will be fun.😏

SOO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE! I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU GUYS! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! @my.monkeys.are.da.best TO KNOW WHEN I UPDATE THEM STRAIGHT AWAY! I'M GONNA START DOING QUESTIONS AT THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER, SO HERES ONE! SHOULD I MAKE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL? COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS! I'LL UPDATE SOON! I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE MONKEYS!