Ships

Stefan:
1.) I do not and will not ship Stefan and Elena. Not even if hell itself froze over. That might be a little dramatic but I don't ship them.

2.) I do not and will not ship Caroline and Stefan. I like their friendship and that's that.

3.) If you read as many Klaroline fics as I do, you learn they're usually accompanied by Kol and Bonnie, Elijah and Elena, Rebekah and Stefan. Rebekah and Stefan, I think they have a better chance of being shipped by me than number one and two. So that's something. I guess they'd be tolerable.

4.) Katherine and Stefan for some reason I prefer this over Damon and Katherine. I like don't really ship. I'd prefer Rebekah and Stefan.

5.) Damon and Stefan. Ewwww. No offense but I really could never get behind incest. This automatically makes them a no.

Elena:
1.) I'm a Damon and Elena fan. I won't say hardcore, though. They're cute.

2.) As I mentioned before Elijah and Elena are a popular ship in the Klaroline fanfictions, I think if I had to ship her with anyone else it'd definitely be Elijah. This why I can't say I'm a hardcore Delena shipper. I prefer this over Stefan and Elena

3.) Stefan and Elena: No

4.) Alaric and Elena, I have a friend that ships them. It gave me the need to address this ship. When Alaric and Elena hugged in season like three or four after he been released from (SPOILER) being convicted of murder, I was like their cute in a family relationship way. Knowing that he was with Jenna (SPOILER) who is dead was a major oh hell no.

5.) Matt and Elena: Friendship is cute.

Damon:
1.) Elena and Damon are my seventh or eighth OTP.

2.) Katherine and Damon.The thing about them is I could never get behind them together. I don't know why but if one of the Salvatore brother's ended up with Katherine I really could only see Stefan with her. I really don't know why.

3.) I could make a full chapter rant on this but that's another time. Comment if you want to see it. The way Damon used her was beyond infuriating. The way guys use girls. No, not even the way guys use girls the way people use each other human beings in general is just beyond me. But like I said another rant for another time. Just no. Caroline and Damon fuck no.

4.) Damen and Bonnie....#friendship goals.

Caroline:
1.) Damon and Caroline *inhale* *exhale* *repeat* you know what no. Not even going to go their. Because I know I'd chunk my tablet across the room.

2.) Stefan and Caroline is just a no. They're friendship is seriously adorable but I just can't see them together.

3.) Matt and Caroline. Just a no. In a way, I hated how they made Caroline go after most of Elena's exes.

4.) Now my number one OTP: Klaus and Caroline. Normally age difference would make this a are you fucking shitting but since they're both vampires and Klaus is hot af. It makes this OTP af.

House of Memories by Panic! at the Disco.

Welcome to my TVD rant book!

Random Thought of the Week: I wonder if the age difference is why, I never shipped Bella and Edward. In one of the movies where she's in her bed with nothing on but her underwear and a shirt is when I realized the age difference. She's 17 at the time and he's like old AF.

I publish a rant or something related to TVD (The Vampire Diaries) every week.