Bugs and Butterflies

Setting: Naruto Shippuden. After the ninja war, after Neji died and Sasuke is back to Konoha.

Name: Ayane Mishima

Age: 16

Appearance: Long black waist-length hair with silver streaks and she has straight forehead bangs. She is always wearing a sleeveless silver above-the-knee dress, with below the knee black waistband shorts. She has bandages wrapped on both of her foot and she's always wearing black ninja sandals.  She has black eyes and a butterfly tattoo on the right side of her neck that symbolizes her clan.

Background Story: Ayane's parents are both dead because they were killed by a certain rogue ninja. The butterfly tattoo on the right side of her neck symbolizes their clan whose Kekkei Genkai is to use butterflies when attacking or when in defense. She's originally from Takigakure, the Hidden Waterfall Village. Her uncle is now sending her to Konoha with the Hokage's permission. He is sending her because as he said, he has nothing to do with Ayane. 

***

If you are not aware, some of my original fiction novellas had been signed under 'Dreame'! Because of this, I was able to make writing as a career and it would really mean a lot if you continue supporting me.

Don't worry! I will never forget Wattpad as I am more than willing to provide you with some good anime fan fictions. Stay tuned as there will be more to come.

Please do support my original novellas on Dreame as it would really mean a lot!

1. Download Dreame app on your phone/

2. Search for "Fumise Love" and read my stories there! Or if you are having troubles in finding my account, you can click the external link icon in the page and it will redirect you to my user profile!