Stay.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§___________D I § C L A I M E R__________

___________
D I § C L A I M E R
__________

The creations in It Ends With Us are fictional and not meant to cause harm to anyone and not disrespect any person living or dead. As much as I respect the people I live around it is a coincidence that they are hurt by reading these creations. This book is mine and no one should ever try to reproduce these since they are not that good.

________
A B O U T
_______

"The stars are the proof of her beauty
As she dances along the night
Her eyes shining with hope
Searching for him in the maze
No more sadness
No more tears
With her laughter
Even Darkness feared to return home."

___________
D E D I C A T I O N
___________

This book is dedicated to all the people out there who live with fake smiles and try to fight.
Fight for truth
Fight for trust
Fight for respect
Fight for lust
Fight for love
Fight for themselves

____________
A C H I E V E M E N T §
___________

•It Ends With Us secured 3rd place in Writing Contest Awards

It Ends With Us secured 2nd place in Invisible Awards hosted by Hallie_May

_________
I N § P I R A T I O N
_________

This book is inspired by dkynge who is as beautiful as in person and in her poems. The idea of setting a header has been inspired from her. Her works have always told me to write more.

By Bianca_Aster who has been by my side and encouraged me never to give up. She reads every poem of mine and says one thing for sure "Woah Anna"

By MisssDreamerr who is my partner in crime and never hesitates to fill some sense in me when I go insane. Never have I ever met a person who killed me with her words. Again she is the one who told me to go on and write. My first drafts are read by her :)

By Savaginity who I know will be there at midnight to hear me out and tell me how life is a stupid bitch.

By GoldesttMaknae who knows me as a silly writer and always supports me.

By my parents who don't know that this book exists but love me anyways.

By the numerous number of books I have read and movies I have seen

By BTS....

By all of the people on wattpad who are ready to hear me rant ..

____
N O T E
____

It Ends With Us is a compilation of my poems and quotes and I would love if you could relate to them.

As I mentioned above these poems are written from my experiences and the desicions I took. Please don't judge me or take any kind of bad decision after reading it.

I am thankful that you chose to read me.