Chapter 1

Aleah

I hate parties! I don't see what's so fun about being pushed around in a claustrophobic room by drunk people that smell like crap! But here I am, at a party, with that happening. Sometimes I wonder why I follow through with Taylor's plans, she told me this was going to be a small gathering so I could get to know the pack before I become the alpha 3 months from now, not a full blown party! Not to mention the Crescent Moon pack is here, Taylor knows that our packs are enemies, yet she still brought us here! Ugh, I hate this so much.

***

Marcus

This is awesome! This is the biggest party we've had yet! And as soon as I become alpha of my pack I will makes sure we have huge parties like this all time!

"Marcus, the soon to be alpha of the Blue Moon pack is here."

"Really, everyone told me she's a major loser!"

"Dude, she may be a loser but she's a hot one, so is her friend!"

"Well what are there names Jason."

"The friends name is Taylor and the Alpha's is Aleah, Taylor's the one on the dance floor with Jack and Aleah is the one sitting on the couch over there."

Taylor has medium length platinum blond hair with olive skin and lengthy legs with blue eyes, pretty but not nearly as hot as Aleah, she has dark auburn hair, and olive skin with a curvy body and big dark blue eyes.

Why do I feel this? We are going to be the leaders of enemy packs! there's no way I can feel anything for her! Maybe I'll go talk to her later though?