Chapter 1

YOUR POINT OF VIEW!

'When i woke up it was time for school i got dressed and headed out. "Hey there!" Yelled and boy with dyed hair.

"Your my new dorm buddy" 'OMG OMG OMG OMG IS THAT KARMA!?!??!?! 'HE IS THE CUTEST BOY IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!!! AHHHHHH!

"Hello.... you there?" 'I stood there staring at him dang it why didn't i say anything "oh u-um yeah hi im here..." 'I have made a fool of myself. "Well cya at our dorm😄"

'Wow i suck at talking to boys. A few hours pass and i go to my dorm i run straight to the bathroom and then i see.....
'KARMA!!!!.
'Im so so so so sorry! I shut the door why did i do this ahhhh somebody help... minutes pass and Karma walls out. I get onto the side of my dorm and just sit there.

"Im so sorry Karma i didn't mean to..."
"No no its okay i should have locked the door."

'I stand up and Karma does to i continue to walk until Karma blocks the way.
"Ummm Karma i need to get through.."
Karma is silent I punch Karma in the face and falls to the ground. His nose starts to bleed because of the punch but wait its not suppose to bleed that much.

'Oh no i know why...."BAKA!!!! YOU LOOKED UP MY SKIRT!

I storm out of the room and go to my friend's dorm "knock knock"
"Hey Kirie Chan" Kirie lets me inside i just needed some space from what happened. Hours pass and me and Karma still haven't talked about what happened.

'I go back into the dorm and see Karma sitting there waiting for me,
"K-Karma are you okay..?" I asked him  and he didn't answer. It quickly became super awkward until Karma says something "Heh your cute when your nervous☺" I just sat there staring at him what do i say what do i say "YOU BAKA!😡" I suddenly start to blush oh no i think he noticed.

"Hey are you okay?" I answered him back with a yes but he didn't fall for it he knew i was lying. He leaned in towards me and...

'Omg Omg Omg Omg Ong Omg Omg Omg Ong Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg.
He he he he he i couldn't even say a word i was speech less i was so haply that no one saw what happened.

"Karma i -i.." I pushed him away,i blushed and ran out the door. "KIRIE KIRIE KIRIE SAMA! OPEN THE DOOR!" Once Kirie opened the door i told her everything "Omg he actually he actually..." in my mind i was like yes yes yes yes yes. "YES KIRIE SAMA HE KISSED ME!"

Days pass...
Karma and I were in the SAME class for every subject WE WERE EVEN SITTING NEXT TO EACHOTHE. There was no way i was getting out of this, i had to talk to him at some point.
               ♡TO BE CONTINUED♡