Part two

Damian woke up in a unfamiliar place. All he could see was dark gray walls light by what assomed was a big screen. his eyes slowly adjusted to the odd lighting he could tell that he was in the corner of what he thought was a cave in a makeshift but well stocked medbay. As soon as he heard voices he fell back onto the very comfortable pillow.

"Is he awake yet"

"I don't know why don't you see"

"Guys would you be quiet he's still asleep, poor guy had a rough night"

"Do you think he'll remember"

"I hope not, he's too young to have to be traumatised by something like that"

"Dick, will help him through it just like we'd do for each other"

Damian opened his eyes slowly to get a glimpse of who was talking. Which was a big mistake because as soon as his eyes opened they were met with 6 others. Damian quickly shut his eyes and raised the blanket to his chin in an attempt to hide from the three new boys who where looking at him. Before Damian could hide himself more one of them spoke.

"Hey it's ok you can open your eyes no one is going to hurt you here."

Damian not wanting to be rude opened his eyes again and with the help with one of the boys he sat up. Damian look at the boy who helped him up, he looked about 13 -14 had long black hair that covered his dark blue eyes. Damian noticed the bags under his eyes and wondered why he wasn't getting enough sleep, other than that he had a slimmer frame but still a lot of muscle. He had a red outfit on with a bird symbol in the middle. Damian wondered what it ment, but that thought ended when the older boy spoke.

"See were not that scary right, well maybe Jason" He said moving his arm in the one he called Jason's directions.

This boy was taller than both the other boys and had wavy black hair except for one strand of white hair, his hair was the shortest of the three and it looked kinda like a mop but it didn't mind Damian. he looked to be about 16 or 17 and was wearing a brown leather jacket and a bodysuit with a bat symbol on the chest he had a gun strapped to his waist making Damian have to fight the urge to scoot away. Jason noticed this and smiled, that's when Damian saw his teal eyes that seemed to have a fire in them.

"But don't worry he's not that bad"

The last boy said. He has long Black hair but not as long as the first boys hair, he had bright blue eyes and a smile that made Damian want to smile. he was just a few inches shorter than Jason and he had some height on the first boy. he had a lean but muscular build a and looked to be about twenty he wore a bodysuit with a blue bird on it. Damian was seriously confused by all the symbols and wondered if he would get one

"By the way I'm Dick thats Tim and well Jason, We were sent by your mom to come save you do you remember any of that" Dick said with a warm smile even though it didn't help Damian's mood from swinging.

Damian didn't really answer the question he just looked down at the locket his mother gave him before he watched Slade put a sword in her chest. Talia should have been able to beat him like all the other times but he got a lucky hit in and the lucky hit was all that he needed. Damian didn't realize he was crying till Dick wiped a tear off his cheek. Damian looked up at his eyes as tears fell down his face more rapidly.

Dick picked him up and let him sob into his shirt. Dick looked at his brothers as each sob racked the boys body. As he cried Dick rubbed circles into his back and whispered sweet nothing into his ear until he stopped crying and just rested his head on Dicks shoulder because he didn't won't the heat that came off his body to leave. So Dick just continued to hold him was he walked over to bruce who had walked over at some point during the melt down.

"We need to take a sample of his blood so we can find out who his father is"

"Bats give the kid some time he's still in shock. The kid hasn't said a word yet" Jason said harshly making Damian wince. Tim approached him and quietly asked if it was ok if they took a blood sample. Damian's throat hurt to much to talk so he just nodded his he yes. Tim smiled softly and gently took the boys arm which he could easily rap his hand around multiple times. Tim quickly cleaned the skin around his inner elbow and got a small needle. Damian watched intently but didn't react as his blood slowly filled a vile which the batman he had heard stories about took it and walked over the the computer. Well Tim finished cleaning up and placed a red bandaid on the small wound making Damian smile.

Dick lifted Damian up on his hip and carried him up the stairs followed by Tim and Jason. "hey Dami do you want to go to bed." Dick asked in a motherly voice but Dami just shook his head a pointed to the tv. "you want to watch a movie" Jason said earning a yes from Damian. So Tim put on The Little Mermaid well Dick placed Damian in between him and Jason so Tim sat on the other side of Jason.

Later on Bruce walk up from the batcave half asleep only to see his sons all asleep on the coach with their new addition with the tv playing the end credits of The Little Mermaid. With a smile on his face Bruce took a picture of them in their blanket fort and shut off the tv and went off to bed.

"Well done Master Bruce well done"