Chapter 21

A/N: So I use a game to make White fox and Emmanuel. So yeah! That's how they look.

__________________________________________________________

"What have you done!!" Bruce shouted while slamming his fist on the table. "The witch was about to make peace with us until her beetle was stolen!!"

"Bruce calm down my friend. They couldn't know about the peacemaking with you and the witch." Barry said putting his hand on his friend's shoulder.

Bruce sighed and pulled down his face and looked at White fox, who was glaring at each human and mostly at Jaime. He was thinking and walk toward her making her look up to see what he wanted.

"Take the beetle off his back. You must know of this magic." Bruce said making her nod.

She raises her hands and tried every spell she has learned but each spell failed or each one hurt Jaime. King Alberto stood up and went to his son when he heard him groan in pain once again and pull him aside.

"Enough!! Is there another way to get this scarab off my son without pain!" Alberto said looking at Barry and Bruce, who were looking at White fox.

"Mother...it's my adopted mother's magic." White fox said looking at her kings seeing their eyes widen.

"You're Emmanuel's, the powerful sea witch, daughter. Why didn't you tell us?" Barry asked looking at the teenage witch.

"It wasn't important at the time and my mother wanted me to be safe so she told me not to say a word about her being my mother." White fox said lowering her head down. "I'm sorry..."

"Can't you talk to her. About letting us be and to seek peace with us." Diana said looking at her.

"I'm sorry but my mother hates thieves. Especially human thieves." White fox said looking at Diana.

~In The Sea~

"All these years, I haven't seen my beautiful white pearl, Lillian," Emmanuel said looking at her golden angelfish. "I wonder if she is alright. I hope these pathetic sirens haven't laid a finger on her."

She chuckles seeing her pet nod his head and lighten up his light brighter. She sighs and swims up to shore seeing the kingdom of El Passo and frown.

"Your right. We must get back the scarab before the Reach pirates do. They already lost some of the scientists in that boat that King Barry and King Bruce destroyed." She growled and started swimming toward the shore.

She swam and swam but stop at a location where her daughter lived and smiled seeing Baya swimming toward her happily. Baya swam around her making her laugh and she went swimming around Lillian but he growled making her back off but smile.

"Baya where is my daughter?" Emmanuel asked looking around but stop when Baya pointed up. "She at the Kingdom of El Passo. Hmmm, perhaps King Barry asked her to come with him. Let's go, Lillian. Thank you, Baya."

They swam and swam and she finally got to the shore but growled when some of the sirens tried getting her making her burn the sirens to deaths. She brushes her arms and walks forward to the stairs and through town scaring the people of saw her. Some of the guards pointed their swords at her but she turned them into snakes and made her blue tentacles push all them away. One of Michael growled and ran to his horse and made it run to the kingdom as fast as he can. Ted sighed seeing King Bruce and Barry talking in their own language making the others not know what they are saying.

"It's all my fault," Alberto said sadly making Clark shake his head.

"No, it's mine. I should have told Bruce since I still had a connection to him. I take the blame." Clark said making Dinah put her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry will figure out a solution to stop this madness," Oliver said making Dinah smile at her husband. 

"Indeed!" Steve said holding Diana hand making her smile. "Together."

"King Alberto!" Michael ran inside making Ted look concern and run to his lover.

"What wrong Michael?" Ted asked making everyone look at them including the sea people.

"The Sea Witch is coming here! We have caught sight of here coming and manage to knock out some of my men!" Michael said looking at everyone seeing their shock.

"We must hide your son if you want him to live," Bruce said looking at White fox grab Jaime shoulder.

"Of course but wear?" Alberto asked looking at Bruce and Barry nod at each other.

"In my Kingdom. White fox will turn Jaime into a merman and he'll be hiding there until we figure something out with Emmanuel." Barry said looking at White fox nod her head.

Alberto was thinking and looked at his wife, who just enter with tears and nodded her head.

"Do it," Alberto said watching them nod.