Shopping Day

Caitlyn's POV-

Today was the week before me and my best friend Emily move to California for college we were so excited that we are finally going to be able to live our dreams. Today we were going to the mall to pick up some stuff for our apartment. So I quickly got out of bed so I could get ready and eat and then pick up Em. I decided to take a shower and then when I got out I changed in to a pair of high-waisted jean shorts and a black crop top and then put on my neon pink converse and after I was ready I did my hair in a fishtail braid and after that I applied my usual amount of makeup, grabbed my phone and put it in my purse and headed downstairs to get some breakfast. I just decided on eating a smoothie and a bagel. Once I was done I texted Emily that I was leaving then headed out the door and hopped in my car and drove to Em's. Once I was there I texted her and told her I was outside moments later Emily hopped in my car and we drove off to the mall. On the way we just jammed out to 5SOS new album and talked and laughed until we finally arrived

----------------------------------AT THE MALL----------------------------------------------

Still Caitlyn's POV-

"Caitlyn, do you want to go to ikea first?" Emily asked "Yeah, that's fine" I replied back. So when we got to Ikea we looked for a mattress as we were looking we thought about Cameron Dallas' vine where he was rolling on the mattresses and laughed. But once we finally found the perfect mattresses we wrote their skew number down so that way we could order them once we were done looking for everything we need. We also looked at vanities, dressers, night stands, and a kitchen table and chairs and decided to get them. So we headed to the computers where you can order items and punched in their skew numbers and chose the colors and sizes we wanted and typed in our address to our new apartment so we could have them when we got their and luckily they we're expected to be in the day we get there. When we were done shopping at ikea we stopped at pink to look for bedspreads because they have really cute ones there that will match the theme of my room. The colors I'm putting in it are pink, orange and gray and Emily is purple, navy blue and white. So we looked around and I found a really cute bedspread it was a gray base with orange and pink flowers and I got a pink body pillow with gray cheetah print and I also got gray and white cheetah print sheets I was like seriously in love with it so I decided to get it Emily got the same thing but hers was navy blue based with purple and white flowers and she just got white sheets and a blue body pillow with purple and white flowers it was really cute so we both checked out and headed to Brandy Melville to look for some things to decorate our rooms with. I ended up getting a little elephant thing and some other little stuff. After that we went to the container store to get some makeup organizers and a perfume tray and some jewelry holders. We also decided to go to bed bath and beyond to get some silverware and dishes. And also some paintings after that we called it a day. So we decided to get some chipotle and then we headed to my house to go swimming. When we got there we changed and I just gave her one to borrow. I changed in to my mint green blue fringe bikini and she changed into my orange one. We went down stairs and out the door to go swimming. After we swam for about an hour we decided to go back to my room and watch some netflix and she helped me pack a few of my things. After that we just decided to have a sleepover since we were pretty tired and it was already 12 am So we watched dance moms then we both fell asleep.