Delores X silvia

This is a morden thingy where Silvia and Delores live together (they both have a day off)     Its basicly just fluff. 

There may be some sexual stuff (not sex just mentions of it, neck kissing and making out,) so don't read if you aren't supposed to... Oh and swearing

~~~~~

Delores' pov

I woke up to the soft light seeping through the window into our bedroom, It was winter and there was snow everywhere, yet the sun shone brightly. I rubbed my eyes and rolled onto my side, when I reopend my eyes I saw that my girlfriend wasn't there I drealiy sat up, yawning and steaching. I got out of bed, put my baby blue slippers and dressing gown on and opend the bedroom door. I was met with the brilliant smell of pancakes and bacon.

I walked down the stairs to see Silvia making breakfast, she was facing away from me. I smiled at the sight of her, her light blue hair fell on her shoulders, her nightgown barely passed her ass. God she looked beautiful.

I seized the opertunity and snuck up behind her, once I was close enough, I wrapped my arms around her waist and bit her neck. My girlfriend let out a cute yelp, then laughed. She reached one of her arms backwards and patted my head.

"Goodmorning Kitty"she said cheerfiully.

I stopped biting her neack, "I don't like that name." I replied, licking the mark I had left.

"Is Kitten better?" she asked.

"Your lucky that your making pancakes." I muttered. Making the smaller girl laugh.

I rested my head on her shoulder as she put the bacon on a plate, she tured herself round and faced me smiling. The petite girl leant against the counter, she put one harnd on my neck and used the other to cup my cheek. I stared into her emrald green eyes, still smiling softly. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"I know" she shrugged, I laughed, then she laughed. One of my hands was on her waist and one was on her hip. I moved the hand on her hip to the counter and leant forward, sliding the other hand lower. We were now unbareably close, I could feel her breath. 

Then she kissed me.

I was amazing, just one short kiss from the most beautiful person I knew. 

"The foods gonna get cold, Kitten." She smiled lovingly. She pushed off the counter with the hand that had been on my cheek. I stoped her from leaving. We were now even closer, our bodies were pressed against eachother.

"Delores." She giggled.

Then I realised something...

"why are you being so nice?" I asked curiously. "you only make bacon pancakes on special ocasions and you usually hide my dressing gown downstair."

"Maybe I just felt like being nice to my amazing girlfriend."

"No. Thats not it. Why?" I squeesed her butt.

"How about I tell you after breakfast." she said teasingly.

I pouted. she giggled and kissed me on the cheek before grapping the plate on mini pancakes and the plate of bacon and moved them to the dining room table. 

Silvia was the first to sit, she pulled out a chair for me. we started eating, the pancakes and bacon were fantastic as ever, we split everything equally and me being a fast eater, of course, finished first. So I got up, pulled Silvia's chair out so that only her knees were under the table and sat back down, the pretty girl looked at me with a very confused expression. I turned round on my chair so that my back was facing her, and lay down. my head landed on her soft thighs. I smiled up at her.

"Don't get used to looking down shorty" I said as my girlfriend smiled, content with life.

Once Silvia had finished her food I looked up at her expectantly.

"Fine." she rolled her eyes, knowing that I wanted an explanation.

"Dorrian is coming to the city for a meeting tomorrow, he needs a place to sleep and I said that I'd ask if you would be fine with him staying here."

I looked at her with an expressionless face. "I also have the rest of the day planed out, Your book arrived at the store, we could go get it, get a hot chocolate in the café next to the store and maybe I could destroy you in a snowball fight on the way there. Then when we get back we could cuddle up on the sofa and read, then watch a movie. And if your lucky your lucky I might make you a hot chocolate."

"A hot chocolate everyday for a week, starting tomorrow, and then its a yes." What can I say I love hot chocolate. 

~~~

ya know what this is gonna have to be 2-3 part thing because Im lazy and have very minimal motivation.

Peace out