Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I blocked out the world while staring at the reflection in shock. The world comes in focus once more and I feel a presence next to me. Silently, I watch the man beside me, Tony. What if I think about being human? What if I picture my human form? Will I change?

I shake my head to clear my thoughts before picturing every detail I saw in my reflection. I searing pain flows through my body as I collapse to the floor. The fur that once covered my body turns to pale bare skin. My snout shortens to form a small nose and my mouth. My eyes keep their colour but their shape is edited a bit to fit the change of shape of my face. My front legs turn into arms and my tail ceases to exist. I lay their bare as my skin feels the warmth of the sun.

Stumbling, I try to stand as I hear a gasp from beside me. Cautiously, I turn my head towards Tony to see him staring at me with mixed emotions - shock, worry and lust? I lower my head under his gaze suddenly feeling a lack of self-confidence.

Should I stay or run? Will they except me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony's POV

Confused I stare at the water. I'm shocked out of my trance when I hear a gasp. I glance at where Sky was but now in her place is the girl as see in the water's reflection. I take in her body only to realise that she is bare as a baby. I stare at her unable to take my eyes of her. She is perfect.

I snap out of my thoughts when I catch on that she must be  old. I take my top of and pass it to her. She looks at in confused before lifting it over her head and putting it on. Luckily she is a bit smaller than me so it covers to about her mid thighs.

I step back into my iron man suit and pick her up. Smiling as I hear her gasp in surprise I fly into the air back to the quin-jet.

"Guys I have found her." I announce.

"Take her back to the quin-jet." Steve commands.

"When you come back there may be a surprise waiting". I quickly mention before blank out the rest of the conversation.

I study her as she sits on a seat. Her stomach seems to be swollen so I exit my suit and walk towards her. "Did they hurt you?" I question her.

"N...N...No" She replies struggling to form words.

"Do you know why you stomach is swollen?" I question her further in hope of getting much needed answers.

Instead of answering she looks towards the ground in shame. I place my index finger under her chin to make her look at me thinking I had said something wrong. Mustering up my courage I ask one more final question "Are you alright?"

She peered at me as if she had to think carefully about it before stuttering "I'm...I'm fine".

================================================================================

499 words. She's human once more. What's going to happen? What is Tony and Sky relationship?Can she survive a life of being human? Why is her stomach swollen?

:)