Suprises

(Scarlett's point of view)

Jason's been acting weird all day, even for the last couple days.
"Babe have I told you how beautiful you are?" Jason asked randomly as I looked over to our bedroom door to see him leaning against it.
"You tell me that every day jase." I laughed walking over to him and hugging him,putting my head on his chest,"you feeling ok?"
"Im fine." He replied hugging back and kissing the top of my head.
I looked up at him to see he was wearing that dam baseball hat backwards,he knows I love it like that,hell I love him in baseball hats and those cowboy hats. Ripped jeans and a plaid shirt, I swear this man is killing me.
Hes the sweetest man I know, he'll do anything for anyone, and put them first. He a easy going kind of guy and that's one of the many things I love about him.
"do we have anything on tonights plans?" I asked
"Maybe."
"Jason... I know that tone."
"I was thinking of taking easy today have like a movie day,and tomorrow I have a birthday suprise for you and im not telling you."
"You know you don't have to do anything for my birthday baby." I replied leaning up to  give him a kiss.
"I know but I want to. Your my girl and I want to."
"I know I don't have to but I want to."The rest of the night we just watched movies.
The next day,I was in my lazy day outfits,which was mostly a pair of cut up sweats and one of Jason's shirts My hair up in a messy bun and my glasses on. I was cooking breakfast for us when Jason was still in bed.
I was about to flip a chocolate pancake over when I felt Jason wrap his arms around me and kiss my cheek.
"Morning birthday girl." He replied kissing my cheek again,"you don't have to cook baby, I should be doing this for you."
I put the last pancake on the tray and turned around,"one I wanted to and two thank you."
"Your welcome."
After breakfast and after we did the dishes I leaned up against,"what shall I wear on this surprise Mr Aldean?"
"Something comfy but light." He winked at me before walking away to his chair in the living room.
"Let me go shower."  I replied shaking my head with a smile.
After my shower I changed into a comfy shirt and Jean shorts

I put very little makeup on and my hair in a ponytail and carried my shoes downstairs see Jason still in the living room,"ready to go whenever you are Jase

I put very little makeup on and my hair in a ponytail and carried my shoes downstairs see Jason still in the living room,"ready to go whenever you are Jase." He got up and turned around and looked at me,"is this ok? Because if this isnt I'll go back upstairs and change."
"No its ok. You just look beautiful thats all."
"Thank you."We locked up and he helped me  into the truck,"were we going?"
"You'll see." He stopped the car and I looked out the window.
After alittle hike, he stopped in front of a gorgeous water fall

"Wow." I said looking at the waterfall. Then some thing was telling me to turn around. I turned around to find Jason on one knee.I gasped and covered my mouth in shock but suprise. Feeling tears run down my cheeks.
"I fell in love with you that day in miss Alice's diner, I admire your big heart and willing to put other people first. So Scarlett Marie Travis will you do me honor of becoming my wife?"
He opened the box to reveal  beautiful ring

I just stood there shocked I couldnt form words so i just nodded my head yes and he got up and put the ring on my finger

"Forever johnny and June."