Depression

When you're depressed you don;t control your thoughts you thoughts control you. I with people would understand this.

No Name

You smile, but you wanna cry. You talk, but you wanna be quiet. you pretend like you're happy, but you aren't

No Name

Sometimes i will stare at a clock and think to my self, when is my time going to be done.

Bailey

I wish i could go back to a time when I could smile and it didn't take everything in me to do it.

No Name

Broken people are so beautiful. They have to put themselves back together every day.

Robert Tew

''I think about dying but i don't want to die. Not even close. In fact my problem is the complete opposite. I want to live, I want to escape. I feel trapped and bored and claustrophobic. There's so much to see and so much to do but I somehow still find myself doing nothing at all. I'm still here in this metaphorical bubble of existence and I can't quite figure what the hell I'm doing or how to get out of it.''

No Name

At night, I used to lay in my bed crying. Now, I just lay there with a blank expression on my face. I never thought I'd get used to feeling this way, but i did.

No Name

We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realised they were inside of us.

No Name

Hangman is great. It teaches you that by saying the wrong things you could end someones life.

No Name

I'm Sorry                                                                                                      I'm sorry that I only ever mess things up. I'm sorry that I have a bad attitude. I'm sorry I'm a waste of time. I'm sorry I'm such a burden. I'm sorry I'm a huge fuck up. I'm sorry I can't do anything right. I'm sorry.

No Name

I am not perfect. I say stupid things sometimes. I laugh when I'm not supposed to. I have scars left by people who did me wrong. I'm a little crazy, and probably won't change. love me or not. But I make one promise, that if I love you, I do it with a full heart.

No Name