chapter 3

You look at your clothes then ask "Ban do you mind getting me some new clothes in town?" you ask

"of course!" he says and starts to run. "finally hes gone." you say to yourself

ever since you left Ban and haven't seen him for two years you dont feel the same for him as if you met him when you fell to his feet. you can talk to him clearly and your not afraid to tell him whats on your mind without getting embarrassed.

you remember when you ran away that day and fell on your feet. you remember before you came here and now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEFORE  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so much has happened...you thought for so more then remember how much of you has changed. first of all your hair has grown and next your not a cry baby....you wanna be how you were before....shy and gentile "h-hi Ban!" you say in a shy voice. It wasn't good enough..."HI ban!" you yell, Still not good enough! "Hi! Ban!" you yell with a shy voice. you see Ban with an outfit (the first one at the very top) "I love it!' you say trying to forget what you just did "uh....hi to you too" he says. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<dinner time>

Meliodas cooked food and some of them puked but you just picked at your food. "whats wrong your not hungry? or is his food just that bad?" Hawk asked "no im just not myself...." you say  "can i have your scraps?!" Hawk asks with excitement "knock yourself out." you moan 

"you seem bored" said Elizabeth "i guess i am." you say everyone looks at you "im tired im going to bed. where should i sleep?" you ask "where you always sleep" Meliodas points out "hard pass anywhere else?" you ask "if there was i would have gave you that room when you first came." meliodas adds "i wont share a bed with him so ill sleep on the ground." you say "good night!" you say from the stairs.

<Ban's point of view>

 "hard pass?!" Y/N would never say that! she loved me and to shy to talk to me! why wont she be like old times?!....Maybe being queen got the best of her...While shes still here ill bring her back to her old self!.....if its the last thing i do!

<Meliodas's Pov>  

Y/N not Wanting to be in ban's bed?! i must be dreaming...or she just moved on. I do feel back two years ago for putting her on the stop, But i needed pay back from her digging though my clothes! and when we saw her she looked...older and now we know her age she super young. I thought she was 23 years old! 23! and shes only 16! you know...when i first met her....I liked her! and i still kinda do.....

<Diane's Pov> 

YAY!! Y/n's back! y/n's back! But she doesn't come crying for help anymore. I miss my bestie!

<Elizabeth's Pov>

I never really understood Y/n..she was always getting there attention but shes so sassy!

<King's pov>

To be real...ive had a crush on Y/N for a while. i love the new Y/N! But Ban....Why does ban get all the love! i wish she could sleep in my room! Dumb Ban! i would kill him right now if he wasn't immortal! But I think Y/N would be very very very sad. Or at least she use would....

<Y/N's pov.> 

When i told Ban i was bored of being queen same old same old i lied! i love being queen!!! everyone does what you want! no one can tell you what to do! when it was my first day of queen nobody argued with me!  I was never happier!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Y/N's dream>

"daddy! one more story!" I asked my dad when i was 3 years old 

"ive read that to you like a hundred times!" my dad complained 

"pretty please! with Fairy dust on top?" you begged 

"dad its ok! ill tell a tale to little kimmy" 

you see and its your brother 

"Jackson! tell me a fairy tale!" you beg

"ok i think i know one...it was a vision about a princess" he says

Jackson starts.....

"long ago..a baby princess was born! her name was Y/N.-"

"thats not my name!" you yell "oh but it will be young kimmy!"

"anyway....she grew up and met a kind man when she was older. he was always kind to her and always there for her and the two loved each other...one day The girl stopped loving him as much and was her own woman. that was when...she asked him to marry her. and she said-" Jackson stopped 

"he said what?! yes or no?!" you wonder "when the time comes when it will happen to you..you will then find out." Jackson got up and hugged you "good night...Y/N"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up. your in Ban's room in the closet. you forgot you slept in the closet. then you yell "I have a brother?!" 

(plot twist!! but the real plot twist was going to be a the end of season one but im saving it for last!!)