Chapter 3

There was a knock at my door, "(Y/n), breakfast is made, come down when you're ready," I heard Tony say, I went to sit up but felt two muscular hands wrap around my frame, "Five more minutes," My face flared up as the handsome god of mischief held me close to his abdomen,

"L-loki...?" He snuggled into the crook of my neck, "Shhhh," I squirmed a little but stayed until he sighed and sat up, "God damnitt, Thor is going to wonder where I am," I slightly heard... was that disappointment that I hear? No it couldn't be. He stood and walked out of the room, not without looking back at me and smirking.

When the door was closed I sat up and got dressed. I put on a dark green sweater dress with thigh high (harry potter house name) socks and black Vans. I looked myself over in the mirror while brushing my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

When I was happy with how I looked I walked out of my room and closed my door, locking it behind me. I yawned and walked into the kitchen. Tony was sitting at the table eating when he saw me, "(Y/n)! Good morning sleepy head."

He smirked and I rubbed my eyes in a cute way and said "Goodmorning Tony," He smirked and laughed, "Do you want some breakfast now?" I nodded slightly and sat down. He stood and walked to the stove, putting a hand on my head as he passed me.

He brought back (f/f) and my mouth started to water, "Tony it smells so good!" He chuckled and sat back down next to me at the table, "So how'd you sleep (Y/n)?" He said as I stuffed my face, "Good, how about you?" I smiled kindly to which, he returned my smile and said, "Great doll,"

I blushed and Loki walked in, Tony glared at him, "Hey Reindeer Games," Loki rolled his eyes and I slightly giggle. Loki noticed this and smirked, He closed the fridge, sat next to me and put his legs over mine.

I blushed a some more and Tony cleared his throat, he was about to say something but Captain America walked in with a serious look on his face,

"Guys it's HYDRA, they are planning something big, Fury wants me, Tony, (Y/n), Natasha, and he told me that we have to bring Loki. Fury wants us to come in at 12:00, and it's only 8:01 so we have some time." He said and walked out,

"I guess we'll be spending more time together huh darling?" Loki said smirking and walked out of the room leaving me and Tony alone. I looked at Tony, "(Y/n), are you and Loki an item?" I shook my head and chuckled, "No of course not. T- Tony?"

He hummed in response, "A-are you and Ms. Potts a thing?" I looked down at my hands, I heard some shuffling and a laugh, "No she's just my assistant," He said and sat down next to me,

"O-oh," I looked at him and smiled, "Yeah," He said in return and layed his head on my shoulder watching TV. I blushed but watched TV aswell.

Dang this was kinda short too 😅. Sorry!! Hope you have a great life, bye minna!