sunshine and cherry blossoms

" a flower can not bloom
with out sunshine and man
can not survive without love "

" a flower can not bloom with out sunshine and mancan not survive without love "

| the sun shone with all its might,
illuminating every dark corner within its reach. the cherry blossoms hugged the boughs of their parent trees, ready to bloom anytime and shower the air with their fragrance.

with every pleasant breeze of the early spring, a few flowers fell on the lush green carpet of grass and scattered around like pearls escaping a broken string.

with every pleasant breeze of the early spring, a few flowers fell on the lush green carpet of grass and scattered around like pearls escaping  a broken string

life flourished on the trees and so did the hustle on the busy streets of Seoul.

as the day began to end, flocks of birds made their way back to their nests; their homes which awaited them after the long, tiring day. a pair of baby swallows caught jae hwa's attention who hopped here and there, making obvious efforts to take a flight like the other birds. one of them floated in the air for a few seconds before it fell back on the grass. it then began to circle around its sibling in a frenzy, chirping happily, probably bragging about its success. this scene alone was enough to cheer up the annoyed girl as a slight smile hugged her lips.

shaking her head, jae hwa advanced towards the nearby cafe to meet her sister who had forced her to accompany her to the official book club meet up she was hosting in their town. jae wasn't even a part of the club but her sister, soha had begged her to be a part of the meet up, as if it'd increase the 'popularity' of the club.

'these stupid clubs and club presidents, ugh. i can't believe these people still childishly compete about the popularity of their respective clubs', she thought while following the directions google map provided her with. she soon enough reached 'latte world' where the meet up was supposed to happen.

shoving her phone in the pocket of her pants, she went inside the building. the aroma of freshly baked buns and brewed coffee immediately caught jae hwa's attention. but what caught her off guard was the crowd of people. there were definitely more people than she had expected to see.