Chapter 7 in bed

A/N: this chapter has sex in it between you and Mateo, if you don't like this topic I suggest you skip this chapter !!!
❗️‼️❗️‼️❗️‼️
--
It's been about a month since Teo and I've been together. Today we're at his place and his mom is gone on a business trip.

'Better off alone-Ayo and teo'

He was dancing to his own music.

"Boy you let the sauce get to your head and the text you sent was left on read~" I sang along

Teo smiled, and continued dancing.

"Stabbed me in the back, now my feelings on the floor man...bought you sace that Gucci on your feet, guess who bought you that " I rapped to ayos part

"Aiii" Teo says happy

"No I'm never comin homeeee."

When he stopped dancing I jumped on him.

"You dance really good!" I kissed him before he could say anything

"Eh your rapping was okay I guess." He teased me

"You know you love it."

"I love you more tho." He kissed me again

He carried me to his room and locked the door behind him. Plopped me on the bed. He took his shirt off and smirked at me.

"You finna know what it feels like to feel pleasure." He said seductively

I took off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I pulled him down and got off the bed. Showing off my body as he took off his pants watching the show.

"So you want all of this?" I teased him

I turned around and showed him my ass. Turning back around as I slowly got back on the bed on top of him.
The only think he had on was his supreme boxers. And in his supreme boxers was a hard bulge.

"Need a little help there?" I asked as I glided my hand up and down the bulge

He shook his head up and down, nodding. I went down and took his boxers off slowly, halfway way through his cock popped up.

"Fuck that's embarrassing." He groaned

I just smiled, and licked it slowly. He twitched at my touch. I stroked it up and down,every time getting faster and faster. I was gagging a bit, it was really big to be honest. He pushed me down a little more, I gagged more. I stroked and even messaged his balls, just to see his reaction.
He was pleased, and groaning a lot. I'm glad I made him feel that way. A little more, I rolled my tongue around his member and he came in my mouth.

"Fuck. That felt so fucking good." He moaned as I swallowed his cum. He watched me as I did so, and got red.

He flipped us over so he was on top. He quickly took off my bra and played with my breast. Giving both equal treatment. Even putting hickeys on them. I was a moaning mess. His right hand glided down my waist to my clit.
He rubbed it, speeding up a bit, and slowly put his hands inside my underwear, pulling them down.

"T-Teo ~" I moaned

Since this was my first time, he didn't put any fingers inside of me but just rubbed it a lot. I was at my climax but he suddenly just stopped.

"Teo?" I asked and pouted

He chuckled at my reaction

"Don't worry, I'll make you cum~" he whispered in my ear

His chest was close to my body. My legs separated as I wrapped them around his back. He entered inside of me.

"Babe~ you're so big." I moan but also in the verge of tears

"I'm not even one fourth in~" he smirked

He entered a little more, and slowly letting me adjust. Once he was fully in, I moaned, but a big moan.

"Ah, it barely fits." I tell him

From that comment he twitched and got harder and his member got larger.

"Owww." I clenched my eyes closed and held him tight

"Tell me when you're ready." He whispers

"Mhm." I say letting him know he can move

He starts off slow. Which I moan enjoying it. He sped up, getting faster each time. He went harder and faster. I don't think I could last very long. Then he hit my g-spot and I came.

"Teo!" I moan

He continued to thrust himself in me till he came and I was a moaning mess.

"Fuck you're so tight." He says

"No shit you took my v-card." I tell him

"Glad I was your first." He smiled

"Round 2?" I asked

"Girl you have more in you?" He asked

"Hurry up, this ass isn't going to fill itself." I tell him, already bent over

"You're so hot." He tells me as he glides his cock between my ass cheeks,

I pulled my cheeks so he would have space, which I think turned him on more. With one hand on my ass and the other, holding his member to enter.
It was harder than i though because It hurt like hell, but once he was fully in, I was moaning even more
You could hear the slaps of the skin, as he thrusted in me. He slapped my ass multiple times, making me moan more.
After some thrust he took himself out, and came all on my back. I used my hand to take it off and turn around to face him. I ate the cum off my hand as he watched.

"You're amazing." He said as he laid down next to me.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say

"I'll join." He added

"Okay."

---