i. ECHO - "awakening"

The android opened his android chocolate brown orbs, instantly taking in information he saw and detected

76 degrees Fahrenheit in the room.

Room in a dark bunker under some house. ( house number 1124 in Lakewood village )

House in Detroit, Michingin of the United States. ( 42.3314° N, 83.0458° W )

Data poured through his databases in his first few waking moments. He looked around the room like a curious infant. He seemed to be in some sort of laboratory. His curious orbs looked down to see he was standing on what looked to a blue, rounded, glowing stage.

A shrill scream caught his attention as his head turned towards two big monitors at the front of the lab. There was a young woman jumping up and down laughing.

Although the laboratory was dark, he could still make out her face. She was a young woman, couldn't have been over the age of 25. Her skin was the color of the bark on trees. Her tightly coiled hair was in a stable mane on top of her head. Her full, round lips were pulled back into victorious smile as she danced in a circle. brown orbs crinkled and her grin seemed to expand.

 brown orbs crinkled and her grin seemed to expand

"Holy shit!"

The woman exclaimed.

"You— it worked!"

She proceeded to pump her fists in the air.

The android immediately scanned her.

NAME : DR. DIAMOND JACKSON
DOB : 06 / 18 / 14
OCCUPATION : CYBERLIFE ENG.
CRIMINAL RECORD: NONE

The android cocked his head at the flamboyant woman. Her blood levels were decreased, and what humans called 'feel good' chemicals just flooded her brain. Dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins was what he detected. These were all "feel good" toxins, so it was obvious she was happy.

'But why?' The android asked himself, staring on at the ecstatic woman.

The woman suddenly stopped dancing and turned to him.

"O-oh." She laughed, seemingly embarrassed.

She cleared her throat, and smiled widely as the robot.

"My name is Diamond Jackson, your..." the human trailed off, thinking of a word to use. "Creator." She hummed, smiling brightly at him.

"But you already knew that, didn't you?" The android nodded.

The android surveyed the room before his puppy like orbs landed on her once again. She seemed to be in a daze, staring at it. The android stared back. 

"Master?" The android asked, blinking his chocolate eyes.

Diamond seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in and blinked, visibly tensing at his voice.

"Huh?"

"You've been staring at me for the past thirty seconds. Is there something on my face?" His monotonous voice bounced off the walls as what could be described as an echo.

A somber look came across her features as she let out a slight smile. This perplexed the android. Why would she smile if she wasn't happy?

"No, you just reminded..." she trailed off. "Never mind." She shook her head and walked to the glowing screens, typing away at a tablet of some sorts.

The laboratory was quiet for a few more minutes. A low humming sound entered his audio receptors,  appearing to come from the huge monitor.

"Master, I don't mean to rush you in any way, but don't I have a name?" It asked. Her head snapped upwards.

"Huh? Oh right!"

The heels of her combat boots clacked against the polished tile floor as she made her way in front of it.

The android continued to stare.

Upon closer inspection, he noticed his master's eyes bore dark eye circles. He scanned them.

His master hadn't been sleeping well for over two months.

He would have to make a sleep schedule for her.

Her skillful fingers tapped away at her computer as she furrowed her brows in thought.

She looked up, the dim cerulean lights against her dark skin making her look unearthly. "Ok. RK800, register your name."

His LED light spun from a gentle blue to a light yellow.

"Conner." She spoke, that sad look crossing her face.

"Registering name..." the android spoke before his LED turned blue again.

"My name is Conner."

___________

[A/N]: This is my first RK800 story! I know this chapter was short , but I'm hoping the next one will be ! Please don't forget to vote and comment on this story if you would like to see more !