The Gray Garden - Ivlis x Reader Inserts

A/N: I really didn't think of doing this before because of my OTP, but since there's so many more inserts elsewhere, I think this sexy, evil airhead needs some more love. So enjoy.

Chapter 1: Ivlis x Angel!Reader

His steps echoed as he walked up the cold stone steps, nearby demons bowing to him as he passed. It wasn't often the devil of the Flame world came to visit.

A smirk was on his face as he thought of his favorite prisoner.

(f/n) was her name. She was a (h/c) haired, (e/c) eyed angel from one of the worlds he conquered. She'd been here since he'd killed their leaders and taken prisoners.

Most of the angels that originally came here with her were either broken down or already dead, but she was the one he just couldn't kill.

Ah, he was at her door.

He unlocked it and stepped inside, said girl hanging limply from chains on the wall, her head bowed to the floor. A puddle of blood was on the floor underneath her, the blood having dripped from her head.

He shook his head when he thought of the incident. No, he had to keep you alive.

You rose your head weakly as he walked in, locking the door behind himself.

Inside, your heart skipped a beat when you set your gaze on his smirk, but you dismissed the feeling as one of disgust.

"Come back for another round of torture, eh, my lord?" You spat the name out with venom in your voice.

"Oh, come now." He strode over to you, taking your chin in his hand. "Don't be like that. After all, you could be dead~"

"I'd rather die."

"Really, (f/n)? You hurt my feelings." He rose his other hand to his chest in fake surprise.

"I did? Good. Nice to know you actually have feelings." You rolled your eyes at him and shifted away from his - surprisingly gentle - hold on your face.

The smirk faded a bit when he heard you and he frowned, stepping back a bit with his arms folded over his chest.

"I don't have time for these games today, (f/n)." He spoke coldly, making you flinch. "Would you rather have torture, or will you come with me?"

You paused, registering everything he'd just said. Either torture, or go with him...?

"Who'll...?"

"Poemi, same as always."

Oh, God. You couldn't take her torture anymore. For someone younger than you, she could come up with some creative ways to make you actually want the devil to come all the way up here and end it for you. Sadly, it never happened. Yet.