Part 6~Caught In The Act

Virgil hopped off his horse as it ran away past all the violence. Patton and Logan stood by his side as they all started to enter the castle. They looked around seeing no gaurds and shrugging. The 3 males kept their gaurd up as they snuck upstairs to the Kings Royal room.

Loagn led the team up the stairs since he knew the castle like the back of his own hand, leading them to the proper ruler. Thomas was shaking in his room looking around wondering if this was the end and or if he was gonna die. The male soon heard tiny whispers and 3 pairs of footsteps A/N He magically knows its 3 pairs of feet...i have to much power and wondered who in the world it was.

Virgil then said "Shhhh we dont know if 'Roman' or who ever that guy was is in here so stay low" as they approached the door. Thomas recognized the voice as Virgils and bounced up and down mentally screaming 'THANK THE GAY LORDS!!' as he was glad he was being rescued.

As all of this was happening, Deceit looked around the castle trying to find the room where all the weapons were. Soon he came to a room labeled 'Weapon Room' and smirked saying "We're here Roman." The real Roman, Who was trapped inside his mind, screamed 'YOU CANT DO THIS YOU...YOU...SERPENTINE!!!'  The other opened the door and said "Hahaha nice one....but arent you the one who wanted to be king...I just gave you what you wanted..."

When he opened the door all the way, Deceit looked like a kid on his Birthday, mentally squeeling because of the beauty he is seeing right now. The male looked around for the perfect weapon, when he saw a glistening sword in the corner of his eye.

He recognized the sword as the old kings special sword that Thomas's father gave to him 2 years before he became king. Roman screamed 'NO THATS THE KINGS SWORD YOU CANNOT JUST TAKE IT!!!' "Oh yes I can Roman dear...as long as I have control over your body...I can do as I please!!" Laughed Deceit. A/N That sounded so gay.....Its perfect

Virgil soon picked the lock using a bobby pin Patton gave to him, and heard the door click. "Yes!!" the 3 of them whisper yelled as they crept in seeing no one there besides Thomas who was on the bed. "My king!!" Logan whisper yelled walking over to him bowing. Patton ran over and hugged the king saying "Oh how we were worried!! Are you ok kiddo? Anyone hurt you?!!" A little bit above a whisper. "No no no I'm fine Patton thank you..and Logan you can just call me Thomas you know this silly" Thomas laughed.

After Logan apologized standing straight again, Virgil then walked up to the other 3 males saying "We have to hurry and get the king out of here before anyone knows we're here" The others nodded as Thomas got off the bed feeling a bit dizzy from the magic and nearly collapsed. "THOMAS!!" Patton accidentally yelled as he caught him saying "OMG WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OK?!! AND DONT LIE!!" Thomas looked up at the others seeing their distress saying "Y-yea I'm ok....the magic that he used must have made me weak"

Deceit grabbed the sword chuckling until he heard someone yelling Thomas's name. His chuckle became a growl as he reconized the voice as the annoying Chef, Patton. He then said "Looks like we have intruders Roman....lets go handle that problem ok?" 'YOU BETTER NOT HURT THEM!!!' Roman yelled as the man controlling him snapped his fingers, disappearing.
_______________________________________

SCREEEEEEEEEECH!!! IM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS!!! I HAD SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS BUT DONT YOU WORRY MY LOVELY LOSERS EVERYTHINGS FINE NOW!!! I have 2 chapters being made at this moment plus a new book!!! I wanted to make a 'Ask The HamilSquad!!' Book for a while now so all of you Musical fans can check it out once it is out!! Once my next chapter comes out, the HamilSquad book will be out!! I will probably send the next chapter either 2morrow or the next day!!

Word Count: 718