the great escape

1:35pm

Finally it's lunch time. I wouldn't say I raced to the front of the school to meet Gus but I did walk slightly faster than usual. To my surprise he was already waiting for me outside. He hadn't noticed I was there yet so I decided to ruffle his long pink and black hair as I walked in front of him. Usually I would never do anything like that but I guess he has something about him.

Gus greeted me and guided me to his large suv. I climbed into the passenger seat and threw my rucksack onto the seats at the back. Gus started up the car and began exiting the school grounds and onto the highway.

"So you gonna tell me where we are going" I asked

He looked over and smirked then said "Nah"

Normally I would of rolled my eyes but for once I didn't which I would count as an achievement. I sighed and sat back into my seat while analysing everything in his car. It was very clean, literally no dust. There were a few rolling papers on the ground but that's the only mess I could see.

After a while we arrived at a small pizza restaurant that I could take some bomb ass photos in. Gus and I entered the restaurant and found a small table in the corner of the establishment. The server gave us some menus and we started to look through what we wanted. I glanced down at the menu but I couldn't help but keep glancing up at Gus. He looked deep in thought, probably about what pizza he was gonna order but it was H O T.

A few minutes later we ended up ordering a pizza to share.

time skip after the lunch

I am fricken full. Gus and I had the best time. We talked for ages and laughed together honestly I think we could actually be friends... or more ;)

I let Gustav pay after he won the argument about why he should pay and we headed out the restaurant. As I was exiting I saw a Michaels and I practically dragged Gus over to it.

"Let me takes some bomb photos, pleaseeee" I begged Gus

"I guess" he chuckled quietly

I crouched in front of the fake flowers and struck some Instagram worthy poses. After I had all the photos I wanted we FINALLY made our way to the car to go home.

 After I had all the photos I wanted we FINALLY made our way to the car to go home

lilgustav: "take some bomb ass photos" she said
tagged: imbribtw

lilgustav: "take some bomb ass photos" she saidtagged: imbribtw

imbribtw: thanks babe 😚
tagged: lilgustav

a.n.

gustav isn't "lil peep" yet so that's why it's "lil gustav" I have a chapter set in the story where he gets the "lil peep" idea :))