Ch. 1 More Than Survive

Y/N POV

"C-c-come on, C-c-come on! Go go! C-c-come on, C-c-come on! Go go!"

I get rudely woken up by my brother yelling at his computer.

"Jeremy! Can you jerk off a little quieter please?!"

"Oops! Sorry y/n."

"Whatever it's fine. I need to get ready anyways."

I have been living with my dad and older brother for 4 months now. When I was about 5, my parents got a divorce and I stayed with my mom and Jeremy stayed with dad. While they did, whatever, I had to deal with my pain of a step-dad and mom rarely being home. Skip a few years later and my stepdad left my mom for a model and mom couldn't support me anymore so I'm now staying with my dad.

"I call the bathroom!"

"Y/n you always get the bathroom and never come out!"

"Hey it's not my fault I have my own needs to take care of!"

I start getting ready by putting on one of my favorite outfits.

I then do my hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I then do my hair. Just brush that mess down. Now, makeup. Mom never properly taught me how to apply makeup so I just do it myself. Just a little blush and some mascara and then lip balm. As I'm finishing up, dad walks in.

"Ah! Dad! You're supposed to knock! And put some pants on! Jesus!"

"Sorry y/n! Still not really used to having you in the house."

"I've been here for 4 months. Did you used to walk in on Jeremy?"

"Yeah, he was pretty used to it."

"No I wasn't!"

"Whatever, Dad please promise that you'll have pants on when we come back?"

"Sure thing sweetheart!"

I let Jeremy use the bathroom and grab a quick breakfast. A granola bar.

"Jeremy! Hurry up if you wanna catch the bus!"

"I'll be there in a minute!"

We leave and I get on the bus and see Jeremy contemplating whether to get on.

"Come on Jeremy!"

"Fine I'll go!"

We sit down and I put some headphones in.

"I still can't believe that you don't have a car. You're 17!"

"Sorry Im not the best driver. Why don't you have a car? You're 16."

"Because, my lousy excuse for parents didn't think that I'll need driving lessons."

We stayed silent for the rest of the ride until we get to the school. I'm obviously new here and it sucks. I didn't have that many friends before but still, starting over in a new town sucks. Especially since people just call me "Jeremy jr." I get picked on by that title. And Jeremy doesn't help because he has his own bullies. At least he has a friend, Micheal. I honestly think that's he's okay. Weird, but okay.