School

I got up to the birds singing in my window sill and the sun beaming into my window I felt like I was Snow White or something. I got up and looked in the mirror today was the day for the terror to begin. I would describe my self as 5,9 feet with blonde hair and pale skinned my eyes are hazel and green with a bit if blue and I was a very quite person now saying that into my self I definitely knew I would not fit in around here not to mention my Scottish accent no one will be able to under stand me. I put my head into my hands and stood there for about five minutes before I got ready.

Ian drove me to school in his jeep and dropped me off at the front doors " there emm... have fun", "thanks" closing the front door of the car shaking like a leaf. I walked in the school doors wondering through the corridor trying to find my class when I saw him out of the corner of my eye staring at me I felt uneasy as I was ready to faint at the sight of his gorgeous face staring at me. he was standing by a wall looking so casual and fearless it hurt, my eyes were getting lost in his piercing green eyes it felt like I was standing there for hours and just at the moment when I was ready to collapse the bell went and pulled me back to reality.

Lunch was okay I met some new people that were really friendly they all seemed to welcome me which was good because I wasn't really good at meeting people. I saw him again at a lunch table my eyes completely got lost in his as we never stopped looking at each other, I knew right then he was different, I felt love at first sight I thought it was only in fairy tales that my mom read to me when I was little, but I felt as if I was gliding across the bluest waters effortlessly and silently not having the slightest care in the world. I felt I wanted to be with this person till the end of time and I haven't even talked to the guy I was starting to get carried away with myself, my friend who I first talked to her name was Annie she had long brown thick hair that was to die for, her cheek bones sat perfectly making her look like a super model all the boys were into her I made friends with all the cool people on the first day which I was pleased about.

Annie saw me looking at the boy who was uncontrollable good looking without even trying. she elbowed me taking me out of my trance "SAM" she said laughing, I looked at her clueless completely taken by his eyes on me not looking away. " his name is Ashton" she said with a side smile on her face giggling to herself it's as if he heard us talking as he started to cock his head side ways and laugh to him self seeing a smile on his face I smiled back knowing he was giggling at the way I never stops looking at him.

School ended and I was burnt a bit by the suns rays beaming on my skin. I decided to walk home because it was so warm I didn't want to sit in a car for twenty minutes so I started to walk down the winding road when I felt as if I was being watched I turned round to find no one there I got a bit anxious but I kept walking the suddenly I heard a voice "hey, Sam is it?" I tried not to faint as I saw the angelic face boy say my name "erm.. hi, yeah it is" not knowing what to say I was so nervous j could hardly speak my voice was more like a whisper. "I could never take my eyes off you all day your eyes I just get lost in you gaze" I was speechless "th..thanks" I can tell you nervous he said with his voice filled with confidence, I started to ease up after that he made be feel calm, "I like you, infact I think I might be in love with you Sam woods" my jaw dropped I knew the guy for 10 minutes and uncontrollably words came out my mouth saying I feel the same way I felt so at ease when I was with him.

He walked me home all the way talking about stupid and serious things but mostly having a laugh I never wanted to leave his side I wanted to be with him for eternity and by the way he looked at me I could tell he felt the same way, I had found my soul mate in one day I know it sounds stupid and unreal bit I could just tell he was the one I wanted to be with forever.