Chapter Six

Twin Of Kurosaki Ichigo<6>

Chapter Six

Erene POV

     I walk with blinded eyes. After a few moment, I stop because I don't  know where am I. Suddenly I fell unconsciously.

Ururu POV

    Jinta and I was going home from shopping some things that Urahara want. Suddenly I saw someone laying on the road. I tell Jinta about it and we went to the person.
     "Oh no,  this is terrible!!! "I shocked because the person was the girl who is covered with blood. Her left arm is gone and her body full with serious injuries. " Hey Jinta we must help her or she will die. " I said to Jinta.  "Let me call Tessai to get help. " he said then call the Tessai
        After 10 minutes wait, the big man with moustache that we call Tessai arrived .He pick up the girl and run to the shop. Jinta and I follow them from behind.

Urahara POV

     About 20 minutes ago, Jinta has called for help. I don't know what happen so I wait for them. The taichous have gone to Soul Society and there is fukutaichous in my shop. Some of them was injured after the fight with the reigai. Kurosaki and his friends also here. The problem is Kageroza have caught Nozomi and Kurosaki have lost all of his reaitsu.
         I heard Ururu and Jinta's voice at outside the shop. When I get myself at them,  I see they bring a girl with serious injury. They explain everything to me.
       " This is serious. Bring her to Orihime, now. " I said to Tessai Suddenly someone interrupt our conversation. " What is gong on here? " Ishida ask me. I explain everything that happen to him. But Ishida was shocked when he see the girl. " Er-Erene what happen to you?!? " he said. " Wait are you know her? " I ask him. " We must tell Kurosaki about this. I hope he don't  do anything stupid after know this. " He said then go to Kurosaki's room.

Uryuu POV

   I was close to Kurosaki's room when Urahara stop me. " Why you want to tell Kurosaki about this?" he ask. " Because Erene is Kurosaki twin's sister. " I tell him and it make him shocked. I continue my way to Kurosaki. When I get there, I wake him up and tell about Erene. He looked worried and ask me to take him to Erene.

Ichigo POV

    I felt my life was in darkness when Uryuu tell me about Erene. I ask him to take me to her. When we arrived at Orihime's room, I see my sister laying unconscious in the bad shape. The others have take their place around Orihime and Erene. I walk to her and pick her right hand." Please don't die, Erene. " I said while trying my best to stay calm. " I will start healing her body ." Orihime said and begin the healing process. Suddenly l hear Erene's voice. It was so slow,then I put my ear close to her mouth. " Stop.... stop healing me... " She said to me.

Erene POV

    I was conscious all this time but I was too weak to move or speak. I heard some voice that I don't recognise  and some voice that I know like Ishida.
     I want to cry when I hear Ichi-kun's voice. He tell me to not die. I'm was glad that he is okay. Suddenly I feel like the hurt is slowly gone. But I feel something doesn't right with Orihime's reaitsu. It was slowly become weak.
       I try to tell her to stop but my voice was so slow. I feel like Ichi-kun near with me so I tried to tell him.
" Stop... stop healing me... " he was shocked then say" I can't told her to stop, or you will die!! " . I don't  want to be healing because I scared Orihime will hurt.
       Suddenly the healing stop. " Hey Orihime,  why it stop?  " Ichigo ask. "They two said that they can't healing her because she doesn't want to be healing. That's the weakness of this power, they said. " I'm  was smile when I hear about it.

Ichigo POV

     Why Erene don't want to be  healing?  When I see her face, I catch a small smile that full with happiness. Suddenly she cough so bad and there is the blood come out from her mouth.
       I started to worries about her. I don't know why they target her but I will make sure that they will pay for this.