Kidnapped PT:3 (10)

*Taylor's POV*

Uggh!! This machine is making me weaker as the seconds tick by and I haven't been found yet.

This past couple days... Well, I think it's been days I don't know. One of the guys who kidnapped me came in this morning with a weirdly happy sadistic smirk on his face and in all honesty it was scaring me a little, he told me something that really confused me.

* FlashBack*

Everything in my mind was foggy.. really foggy at the moment and I can barley hear anything. I then heard footsteps and then a sting to the right side of my face.

"Uggh!!" I moaned in pain

"Wake Up Bitch!!!" The leader said

"What do you want from me know??" I asked

"We have something here in our fine facility that you care about" He said with a sadistic smirk scaring me a little.

"What-" I tried to asked but he interrupted me saying

"You'll see" He said walking out with an evil chuckle.

*FlashBack Over*

Well after that weird talk, I was left in the room alone again and I am still attached to needles and tubes which are draining my energy and my blood.

After a few very, very quiet minutes, I heard the door opening and footsteps but I almost didn't hear it because my ears were ringing and I can barley lift my head up because of how weak my body has become.

"Waky,waky" I heard one of the leaders minion say to me

" The boss has a little surprise for you" He said with no emotion but he looked guilty for a split second but it was gone as soon as it came.

I saw the leader of the group or whatever you want to call it come over with his usual scary smirk that freaks me out a little.

"Well look princess, I have your little surprise over there" He said pointing to a cage's holding what looked like holding about four in one cage and three in the other cage.

I looked at the cages the best I could without moving my head to much and saw my sister, my friends and my boyfriend and my eyes widened.

"RYAN!! Renny!!" I screamed but they didn't move

"What did you do to them!!"I yelled at the guy

"I knocked them out with a gas" He said casually

"Well now honey, don't worry about them, your going to be gone soon anyway" He said increasing the flow of my blood mixed with my energy through the tubes and I blacked out again

Ryan's POV

I wake up feeling groggy and my vision was a little blurry.

Once my vision was clear I got up and saw my brother and Serenity on the floor still knocked out and looked to my other side to see Harris,Spyder, Leah and Emily on the floor passed out still just like Renny and my brother.