Chapter 2: Sorry

KUSHINA: My baby Naruto, your all grown up.

NARUTO: Mom I only left for 3 years and we even face chat.

KUSHINA: Naruto don't u miss your mother.

NARUTO: Do u really want me to answer that?

KUSHINA: Ugh... u kids grow up to fast. Well if u don't miss mommy, mommy misses u very much.

NARUTO: Yeah, I miss u too

BORUTO: Are u guys forgetting about me?

KUSHINA: Sorry Boruto but i haven't seen Naruto in such a long time and I see u ever day. It to tiring.

BORUTO: Fine I'll hug myself

NARUTO: Sorry Bro. Can u help me with UnPacking and I need to ask u something later.

BORUTO: Fine

*Done UnPacking *

BORUTO: So What do u want to talk about.

NARUTO: Well u see... I... don't know..... how to go clothes shopping.

BORUTO: Are u foreal. U don't know how to buy your own clothes.

NARUTO: You see I never want shopping before because i was always busy and I just ask my butler or servants.

BORUTO:Fine we'll go right after I finish school.

NARUTO: Also I need to ask something about the school.

BORUTO: Sure what is it.

NARUTO: If i ever get teased because i wear my disguise promise me u won't but in.

BORUTO: Why?

NARUTO: Have u ever though about showing the whole school your true identity?

BORUTO: Yeah but i never got the chance

NARUTO: Okay good cuz I want the people who ever tease me to look frighten and I want to see there reaction why the most powerfuliest family The world is right infront of them. And the most powerfuliest man is infront of them.

BORUTO: That does sound fun. Yeah let's do it.

NARUTO: K deal so good night I want to sleep I'm tired.

BORUTO: K Night Naruto.

* The Next Morning Right After School *

NARUTO: Are u ready to go clothes shopping now?

BORUTO: YEAH

* Mall *

BORUTO: Let's go but the cheapest Nikes, Addias, Under Armor, Gucci, and Supreme clothes they got.

NARUTO: I guess that'll work.

NARATOR: While Naruto was walking and not looking any where he went he accidentally bumped into a girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

NARUTO: Oops Sorry

GIRL: Ugh watch... were...your...going.. Wait are u NARUTO the owner of Team7 corporation and Rookie Enentertainment.

NARUTO: Yeah and u are?

GIRL: Oh sorry I'm Ino the heir of the  Yamanaka corporation.

BORUTO: Bro hurry up.. Who this

INO: Oh u must be Boruto. I'm Ino Yamanaka

BORUTO: Like wise

NARUTO: Well it was nice meeting u Ino

INO: Yeah bye

NARUTO: Bro do u know her

BORUTO: Yeah everyone does she the most popular girl in school and her boyfriend is Sasuke the most popular boy in the school. Sasuke is a prick and to arrogant. If I were u I would stay away from them and their friends but that went happen because there all in my class and Dad made sure that your in all my class. So I'll watch your back and you'll watch mine.

NARUTO: Interesting and thx bro.

BORUTO: NP that what brother are for. Wait are we going to tell are classmate that we're twin?

NARUTO: Sure if that what u want

BORUTO: Um yeah let's tell them