Something New**

"Shawn, I need you," you groaned, wrapping your legs around his waist as you pulled his naked body closer to yours. He was settled between your thighs and covering you in kisses, leaving you aching and desperate.

"Babe, can we, uh, can I maybe, try something? Before we, y'know," he breathed, his face hovering above yours.

"What? What do you wanna try?" you asked, meeting his eyes as he gulped.

"I uh, I want you to," he paused, looking away.

"What, Shawn?" you pressed.

"I want you to sit on my face," he said bluntly, causing you to raise your eyebrows at him.

"You want, you want me to, to what?" you blinked, a wave of heat coursing through your veins.

"Please?" he whispered, resting his forehead against yours. You sighed as you thought about it for a second.

"Roll over," you spoke, pushing him off you.

"Wait, really?" he smiled, instantly flipping onto his back, cock slapping his stomach.

"Yeah, wanna see what you can do," you smirked, lowering yourself to kneel on either side of his head.

"Fuck," he groaned as he eyed your slick core. "You ready?"

"Ready when you are," you said, bracing yourself by holding into the headboard as he pulled your thighs down and dipped his tongue into your core.

You moaned out, unbelievably aroused by the view before you. Shawn's head poked out from between your legs as he ate you out with closed eyes, his strong hands settled on your hips.

"Fuck," you grunted as his tongue found your clit, dipping around the sensitive nub before pulling it between his lips. He giggled against your slick core, relaxing his tongue to lick a lazy stripe from your entrance to your clit. You bucked your hips with a moan, slowly beginning to rock back and forth on his tongue. He soon took over, moving you by your hips and controlling the way you rode his face.

Your thighs began to shake while he hummed against your folds, driving you crazy as your fingernails dig into his biceps. He was rocking you against his mouth, throwing you into a moaning frenzy as your fingers moved into his curls and tugged roughly.

"Baby, need you to cum, to cum on my face," he breathed against your core.

"Shawn, I will, m'gonna, fuck, oh my god," you whimpered as his tongue attacked your clit, throwing you over the edge and causing you to explode on his mouth.

You caught your breath, crawling off him and curling up to his chest. His face glistened with your wetness in the dim light of your bedroom, a toothy grin stretched across his cheeks.

"Thank you," he giggled, giving you a squeeze before you crawled down his body and settled between his thighs.

"My turn to try something new," you smiled, causing him to raise his eyebrows as you took his balls in your mouth.