A Force User part 2.

You turn around to see Kylo look at you shocked and with a slight glare, you look back at the mess you made from your tantrum and your eyes widen. You look back at Kylo.

"Kylo I can explain..I-" You start but instanty get cut off by Kylo.

"You're a..force user" He says still shocked and quite angry to why you didn't tell him before, wait not even before, he just found out by your reckless tantrum in HIS office.

"What!? No! Uh..I mean no! Well uh..." You start blabbering out as a hint of pink starts to appear on your cheeks. You feel your heart pace speeding up, what the fuck did I just say? Oh no..ok here is where he kills me..great. You internally scowled at herself. You try to speak again but get interrupted once again..man does he love to interrupt.

"Y\N why didn't you tell me sooner? I could have helped you, you could have been my apprentice. Why did you lie to me?" He asks hurt. Kylo...hurt? I mean yeah you guys were friends..I guess friends and all, but you had never seen him like this. He seemed genuinely hurt..well for someone like him. Your eyes widen slightly at his tone and that sentence, more like question kept replying in your head.

"What?..I didn't lie to you...I just.." You started but soon stop, you just what? Nothing actually. You didn't even know why you just keep it hidden away. Fear..that was it.. Fear about these new abilities and having no control over them or even know how they work.

"Don't be afraid..I feel it too" Kylo calmly says as he walks closer to you, reaching out, holding your hands in his. You look down, embarrassed at your actions and slightly afraid of how Kylo would handle them. What came next, you never thought would have happened but it did. He gently lifted up your chin making you look at his dark chocolate eyes of his. "I'm sorry.." You said ashamed, Kylo simply shakes his head and chuckles lightly. "Don't be.." He said softly. You look up at him again and you realize he slowly is leaning in to give you a kiss. What is happening? Kylo?! Kissing me?! Omg omg breathe.. Y\N..breathe...abort mission....no actually I want this..were your thought roaming inside your head when Kylo quickly closed the gap between both of your lips, pressing his lips against yours.

He cups your cheek, and you kiss him back. His soft lips on top of yours, now this is the only thing you ever wanted..not money, neither the fame, neither the jewelry, not even the dresses. You just wanted to be loved..just to be loved by him.

You two soon pull away, resting your foreheads against each other. "Wow uh.." Kylo says chuckling surprised with himself from his action. Sure he's had a crush on you for a while but..he never did anything so..so..bold? I mean sure..he's the most feared man in the galaxy, counting that he's also Supreme Leader..which makes him even more intimidating. You giggle at his nervous comment. "Wow  indeed" You reply a small smile forming on your lips. He laughs nervously, "Sorry..I really shouldn't have.." Kylo begins but you immediately cut him off, gently grabbing him by the wrist, bringing him closer to you, your lips crashing into his.

He softly moans at your sudden action, grabbing a handful of your hair in his hands, he deepened the kiss more, eager. His arms slowly find their way around your waist and your arms found their way around his neck. After a few minutes of you two passionately making out you two pull away.

"Y\N I love you" Kylo said nervously, his cheeks heating up, hoping not to get rejected. Wait the fuck was he thinking. You two literally were making out a few minutes ago.

"I love you too Kylo..a lot.. I like this" You answer happily, pecking him on the lips, a soft smile forming on your lips as well as Kylo's.

He then extends his hand towards you looking at with love. "Y\N I want you to rule the galaxy with me.. I can show you the ways of the force.. and together we can rule the galaxy and live happily" He said, his hand still out towards you.

"Yes..I would love to rule the galaxy with you..especially you. I only want you. Wait..does that make me a empress?" You said and later added the empress comment giggling softly. "Yes you will be a empress" Kylo said laughing lightly and nodding.

You smile at him, taking his hand as he smiles brightly. "Shall we?"

A\N:

Hey everyone! Hoped you guys enjoy the last part of this oneshot. Plently more to come shortly.

See you soon!

~N