[1st Imagine]

[Imagine].. If the Reader gets injured trying to fight off wolves in the woods and Luther saves Alice and you

--------

You ran, that's was only thing you could do at the time. You held onto Alice as your pace quickened, your right leg straining you to go forward. The adrenaline rushing through, giving you much as a small advantage. The dense forest, who knew what lied in their once you stepped with it.

The sounds of rushed feet making contact with the earth, grew louder. A howl being heard as they got closer. You tried, even without Luther around you. You tried, you tried your best at giving her the perfect life. At giving Alice the perfect life.

The stream of thoughts around you stopped, your body collapsed towards the earth, due to you tripping over a nearby log. Sending Alice to also hit the ground from your fall. Rolling around on the dirt, clutching your leg that shot a much heavy burst of pain and from the impact of falling.

Tears burned your eyes, threatening to fall at any minute from now. You hands were covered in your own blood that was oozing from your leg. It all happened by you previously getting bitten by two of the wolves. Which you didn't mean to encounter.

You strained your neck to look at Alice, who was already on her knees right next to you. Tears were now streaming over cheeks, the dirt on your face mixing with it.

You held onto Alice, who insisted on helping you. Pulling your weak body forward to sit against a tree.

If it meant that giving Alice the perfect life was possible, then it would mean you sacrificing yourself for her.

"Alice! Keeping going!" Your voice came out more hoarse, the sound of howls getting louder and louder by the minute.

"Y/n, no!" Alice bent down, trying her luck as to get you up from your situation. But only dropped, when that motive wasn't worth it.

"I can't sweetie. Not in this condition." You hugged Alice, returning a hug with much love and force. You tried to smile, but could only give a weak one as pain shot through you. Having to bare your injured leg.

"Please, you can't leave me. Not now, not forever." You knew you made a promise for her, and were not gonna break it. Alice continued to hold onto you, refusing to let go.

You pulled out the dagger you used to  previously fend off the wolves with. Your other hand looking for the most thick and sturdy stick near you. After finding one, your hands started quickly moving as to sharpen the stick as best as you could.

After sharpening the stick in to a somewhat ragged spear, which wasn't perfect, but it was a weapon of use. Than the dagger.

But the hard part soon came. Leaning against the tree, you used it as support. Struggling at first, but you managed to lift yourself up. But now your senses were on high alert, as our wars caught the sounds of a round of bullets being fired.

But you started pushing Alice behind you as the bushes near you started to rustle. Which you saw as a red flag.

"Ok, enough BS. Show yourself." You yelled into the darkness. Alice clung on to you, you could hear her heavy breaths from the cold.

"Y/n!!." Looking down you gave a concerned look at Alice, as if you actually heard your name.

But you heard it again, someone yelling your name. But much closer this time. Soon a large figure emerged from the bushes. Which sure scared the hell out of you.

"Luther?" You called out, you tired walking but soon collapsed to the floor. Abandoning your stick. The person who you assumed, was certainly Luther. Luther went down on his knees, dropping the gun in the process.

"Are you ok?." Luther questioned, placing his large hands under the small of your back and under your legs.

Luther looked at Alice, signal her to follow him. Glancing down at your leg, gave you concerned look. "Don't worry Luther, I'll live." You gave out a faint smile, as sleep took over you.